Jacob has left the building...

Giddy up!

Loper said:
I've never heard a horse making those sounds either it was hilarious!!! You don't get to be that big by playing with the ladies... :lmao: you have to take your eating seriously...

here's a pic of where he kicked her... the bad boy.. I'll call you tomorrow
All i can say is OUCH...glad that wasnt my hiney that got kicked!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Giddy up! said:
All i can say is OUCH...glad that wasnt my hiney that got kicked!
Giddy up rode the real Sadie today and stayed on just fine. (I am not sure what it has to do with this thread, but ..... Oh nevermind A.D.D. kicking in. :howdy:

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
Giddy up rode the real Sadie today and stayed on just fine. (I am not sure what it has to do with this thread, but ..... Oh nevermind A.D.D. kicking in. :howdy:
Sadie was the bomb! And lil Flicka..oh yea I want to take that girl out on a trail.. :lmao: me and her will leave yall in the dust! :lmao:

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
Sadie..if you were as fast on the trails as u are moving thru these forums girl u would be kickin! :lmao: I cant catch u!...thanks for lettin me ride Sadie!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Giddy up! said:
Sadie..if you were as fast on the trails as u are moving thru these forums girl u would be kickin! :lmao: I cant catch u!...thanks for lettin me ride Sadie!
I am tired. I need sleep, so entertain me or I will have to go to bed. :huggy: :coffee:

2baymares

Loper said:
I've never heard a horse making those sounds either it was hilarious!!! You don't get to be that big by playing with the ladies... :lmao: you have to take your eating seriously...

here's a pic of where he kicked her... the bad boy.. I'll call you tomorrow

Yep. Thats the spot. I put some ointment on it. Just a little fur missing. Still swollen but at least not a hemotobin.

2baymares

Eeeeeeeek!

Loper, What were you feeding Jacob??? :lmao: :lmao:

Attachments

• DSC03495.JPG
    DSC03495.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 44

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
2baymares said:
I think Jacob ate a 'Glow Stick'. :lmao:
I said he would eat just about anything... you don't get that big by being choosie...but glow sticks were never on the menu before ( you may want to cut back on them) I think he was tring to show you he was in a dire need of a carrot or 50.

2baymares

Crashpupty said:
I said he would eat just about anything... you don't get that big by being choosie...but glow sticks were never on the menu before ( you may want to cut back on them) I think he was tring to show you he was in a dire need of a carrot or 50.

:lmao: