Jail/Prisons & Insanity.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

vraiblonde said:
It is NOT a "cheap cutdown" when it's TRUE. If you're healthy enough to drag your butt to the library to post on these forums, you are healthy enough to have a J-O-B. As I posted in a different thread, the mentally handicapped kid at the grocery store has a job - what's YOUR problem???
:jameo: I am applying for the job of Delegate for 29b. Then I will have a J-O-B. Physical disability as I have means physically challenged.
vraiblonde said:
If :)killingme) you are elected, how do you intend to get to Annapolis to do your job?
:popcorn: I do not now know how I will be able to do it. The first step is to win the election and then I will need to find a way to travel to Annapolis. I am thinking that the Americans with Disabilities Act might give me the means to have the State provide transportation for me, because even if I do get a J-O-B then I am still disabled anyway. That handicapped kid at the grocery store is still disabled too even though he does have a J-O-B.
vrailblonde said:
If you are so disabled that you cannot work to support yourself, how is it you think you can work for the residents of St. Mary's County???
:coffee: It is because I have the right political policies and temperment to be the best Delegate in all of Maryland. My opponent is fully healthy but his political policies are reckless and destructive to our community and its infrastructure, and he certainly does not have the guts to reform child support as I do - even with my disabilities.
:whistle:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
JPC said:
:jameo: I am applying for the job of Delegate for 29b. Then I will have a J-O-B. Physical disability as I have means physically challenged.
You do not have a phyiscal disability, nor are your physically challenged. You have hemmoroids. It really is that simple.

I find it shocking that you'd use something as innocuous as hemmoroids to avoid getting a job and keeping it.

It sounds as if your plans for commuting up to Annapolis will continue your taking money from the taxpayers of Maryland. You should be ashamed of yourself.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JPC said:
I am thinking that the Americans with Disabilities Act might give me the means to have the State provide transportation for me
Oh my god!!!! :killingme

JPC, you have a very serious disconnect going on in your brain.

But what the hell - good luck to you in September. :lol:

Midnightrider

JPC said:
:jameo: I am applying for the job of Delegate for 29b. Then I will have a J-O-B. Physical disability as I have means physically challenged. :popcorn: I do not now know how I will be able to do it. The first step is to win the election and then I will need to find a way to travel to Annapolis. I am thinking that the Americans with Disabilities Act might give me the means to have the State provide transportation for me, because even if I do get a J-O-B then I am still disabled anyway. That handicapped kid at the grocery store is still disabled too even though he does have a J-O-B. :coffee: It is because I have the right political policies and temperment to be the best Delegate in all of Maryland. My opponent is fully healthy but his political policies are reckless and destructive to our community and its infrastructure, and he certainly does not have the guts to reform child support as I do - even with my disabilities.
the americans with disabilies act doesn't protect your right to have the gov provide for all of your needs. Why don't you go down to wally world and be a greeter long enough to save a grand or so for a car..... oh, thats right, that would require ambition and motivation, and yours is only directed towards fleecing the government of everything you can :whistle:

Pete

Repete
JPC said:
I am thinking that the Americans with Disabilities Act might give me the means to have the State provide transportation for me, because even if I do get a J-O-B then I am still disabled anyway. :
:killingme It is no suprise to me that your understanding of federal law is just as screwed up as state law.

The ADA will NOT provide your royal highness with a ride to work. It will has forced public/private buildings to have a wheel chair ramps and hand rails in the crapper. It will also make them make reasonable accomodations for your disability. For your particular disability I am sure they will just put a roll of toilet paper near your desk so you can wipe your lips after you talk crap.

JPC said:
It is because I have the right political policies and temperment to be the best Delegate in all of Maryland. :
OK, that right there made me laugh so hard I shot my gum onto the wall in front of my desk. :roflmao:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
JPC said:
It is because I have the right political policies and temperment to be the best Delegate in all of Maryland. My opponent is fully healthy but his political policies are reckless and destructive to our community and its infrastructure, and he certainly does not have the guts to reform child support as I do - even with my disabilities.
OMG!!!:killingme :killingme

Pete

Repete
Midnightrider said:
the americans with disabilies act doesn't protect your right to have the gov provide for all of your needs. Why don't you go down to wally world and be a greeter long enough to save a grand or so for a car..... oh, thats right, that would require ambition and motivation, and yours is only directed towards fleecing the government of everything you can :whistle:
I doubt he had his drivers liscence re-instated after the state took it for child support arrearages.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Pete said:
I doubt he had his drivers liscence re-instated after the state took it for child support arrearages.
Maybe the ADA will provide the Wizard with a driver.:sarcasm:

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

BadGirl said:
You do not have a phyiscal disability, nor are your physically challenged. You have hemmoroids. It really is that simple.

I find it shocking that you'd use something as innocuous as hemmoroids to avoid getting a job and keeping it.
:larry: I told before that I did have operations for hemorrhoids but the operations are over and I do not have them anymore as that is what the Doctor cut out, all gone. What I do have is a condition called Dupuytren's Contractures in both my right and left hands, plus a lower backbone injury and a severe abdominal strain that causes me much discomfort. But the hemorrhoids are removed and gone.

See for reference the Biography Page of my campaign website for more details of my diabilities,
click here for link, go to far right column.
==========================
BadGirl said:
It sounds as if your plans for commuting up to Annapolis will continue your taking money from the taxpayers of Maryland. You should be ashamed of yourself.
:whistle: There is nothing to be ashamed of, having disabilities and needing help is a fact of life and I see no shame to it, plus the Americans with Disabilities Act is one of our proudest traditions made into law, and it is not considered "taking money from the taxpayer" because that is what America wants us disabled to do.

MMDad

Lem Putt
JPC said:
it is not considered "taking money from the taxpayer" because that is what America wants us disabled to do.

At least you included insanity in your thread title. You sure are showing it today! :killingme :lmao:

Midnightrider

Pete said:
well, his son will be able to drive him, at least until his gets revoked for the same thing :bwhahahahaha:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
JPC said:
There is nothing to be ashamed of, having disabilities and needing help is a fact of life and I see no shame to it, plus the Americans with Disabilities Act is one of our proudest traditions made into law, and it is not considered "taking money from the taxpayer" because that is what America wants us disabled to do.
Do NOT think for a second that I want you to "take money from the taxpayer". Most taxpaying Americans would like for ALL people - regardless of limited disability - to get some kind of job.

Did your parents not instill in you the importance of honest work ethics? If they put in your head the notion that it is not your responsibility to take care of yourself and your children, they certainly failed you.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

MMDad said:
At least you included insanity in your thread title. You sure are showing it today! :killingme :lmao:
:larry: I do not mean to say that it is not taking tax payer money because I and many others do get it. I did not look at it as "taking" it but maybe it is. I guess I am a tax collector still.
:lalala:

Midnightrider

JPC said:
:larry: I do not mean to say that it is not taking tax payer money because I and many others do get it. I did not look at it as "taking" it but maybe it is. I guess I am a tax collector still.
:lalala:
no, a sponge is what you are, soaking up whatever they will leave for you.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Pete said:
OK, that right there made me laugh so hard I shot my gum onto the wall in front of my desk.
:mad: He COULD be the bestest delegate ever!! He really, really could! And everyone in St. Mary's could live happily ever after... while those of us in other areas will have to live with representatives that make us work for what we want. :mad:

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

BadGirl said:
Do NOT think for a second that I want you to "take money from the taxpayer". Most taxpaying Americans would like for ALL people - regardless of limited disability - to get some kind of job.

Did your parents not instill in you the importance of honest work ethics? If they put in your head the notion that it is not your responsibility to take care of yourself and your children, they certainly failed you.
:flowers: Iam getting a job as the next Delegate for District 29b. That is the point of this campaign. Plus just running for election is a lot of work and I push myself to get the work done. Of course I will still be recieving tax payer dollars as pay for Delegate to 29b. I can not help that.
:wench:

Midnightrider

JPC said:
:flowers: Iam getting a job as the next Delegate for District 29b. That is the point of this campaign. Plus just running for election is a lot of work and I push myself to get the work done. Of course I will still be recieving tax payer dollars as pay for Delegate to 29b. I can not help that.
ahhhhh, no you won't. But that does bring up a good point. Seeing as how you have shown that you have the ability to work (with all this hard work trying to get elected) where will you be applying after you DON'T win your election?

Pete

Repete
JPC said:
IF you are not elected to be Delegate of 29b will you get a job? :whistle:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
JPC said:
:flowers: Iam getting a job as the next Delegate for District 29b. That is the point of this campaign.
No, you are not getting that job. If anything, you have moved further away from that position since you first posted here. That is the point we are making to you.

If you can sit in the library for hours a day posting messages on a forum, why are you "incapable" of sitting at a desk doing basic office work? Answer phones, type stuff, anything. As someone mentioned earlier, you could be a Wal-Mart greeter and you wouldn't have to do anything "physical" at all.

There are people worse off than you that continue their employment because they choose to do so. You have chosen to be a loser... and everyone else bears the consequence.

(Including giving those taxpayer-funded flowers to BG...)

Pete

Repete
JPC said:
Of course you will give up the disability payments when you accept your new salary right?