Jan 17

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
But any time later than 6 and you have missed appetizers and dinner, its not worth coming then unless you are just going to have drinks.

Not really. Not all the time. Everyone orders at different times and comes & goes at various times,as well. No one is trying to exclude anyone at all but it is tough to work with a variety of schedules.

I never get to an M&G before 6 and I've never gone hungry!

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Not really. Not all the time. Everyone orders at different times and comes & goes at various times,as well. No one is trying to exclude anyone at all but it is tough to work with a variety of schedules.
With different work times, if some weeks we meet later or meet on a saturday, more people might show up that cant make it by 5.
I think we should come to your house every Friday night and eat RR chicken with pigs in a blanket.

:thewave:
We will have to do that again, good times. :buddies:
I never get to an M&G before 6 and I've never gone hungry!
I dont like ordering my food and eating after everyone else is done. I guess I am just weird. :ohwell:

Agee

Would enjoy to see old friends! However, have dinner plans with some old dear friends. As per usual, which is not a bad thing, they would like a suggestion for a place for us to go.

I know the majority of the nicer sit-down places in the area... Wondering if anyone has a recommendation for something new?

TIA

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Air - Have you been out to Ruddy Duck on St. George Island yet? You could give that a shot.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I have different spin on this....how EARLY is anyone getting there?

MarieB

Bummer - was hoping it was RD.

But, I think I'm actually going to make it this time!

Boomerangs is on the right past the 7-11, right?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bummer - was hoping it was RD.

But, I think I'm actually going to make it this time!

Boomerangs is on the right past the 7-11, right?

:yahoo:

So you can meet me and see that I'm not some cutsie hair-flipper! :yay:

And yes, on the right past 7-11 plaza on Rt 4.