Jan 17

frequentflier

happy to be living
Nice meeting you my-thyme and MarieB!
Nice seeing you Bann, Foxhound, Vrai (and sonster), Zara, Vince, Railroad and Im_me!
Our waitress was great and my only complaint was that I ate too much of the yummy food!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Nice seeing you Bann, Foxhound, Vrai (and sonster), Zara, Vince, Railroad and Im_me!
Our waitress was great and my only complaint was that I ate too much of the yummy food!

Yes! I had a great time as well. And the chef and waitress did do a super job. I'm looking forward to the next time I can make it to one of these.

MarieB

:buddies:

It was great meeting all of you tonight. :). You were all so welcoming, and it was so nice to just hang out and bull####.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Great time! So nice to meet you, MarieB and Railroad. Nice to see the rest of the gang again & also meet Vrai's son. Such a nice young man you've got there! :yay:

The food was very good - and the ribs were awesome! :yum:

My husband should be thankful he was away on a business trip last night! :lmao:
I picked up a box of Dark Chocolate/Almond fiber bars thinking it would be a good treat for hubby because it would be a "yummy candy bar" that also provides 35% of his daily fiber... he thinks they are yummy alright... but he also eats them for the entertainment that is always soon to follow... :geek: :doh:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We should put Boomerang's in the regular rotation - I forgot how much I like that place.

Good seeing you all!

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member

Another list I didn't make. :ohwell: Great seeing everyone. The oysters were delicious! You should have had those instead of the BEANS! :lmao:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I was stuck in the back corner, guess that's what I get for showing up last.

Maybe next time I can be more involved with the exciting conversations.

No offense, but plumbing problems and car comparisons with Vince and Foxhound, well....

ZARA

No offense, but plumbing problems and car comparisons with Vince and Foxhound, well....

Awww :huggy: Next time I will save a seat and place you between FF and I. How's that?

I had a great time and wished I could have stayed longer but my pillow is telepathic and begins singing to me around 7...kinda of like a sea siren...and I am unable to resist its charm. lol

frequentflier

happy to be living
Another list I didn't make. :ohwell: Great seeing everyone. The oysters were delicious! You should have had those instead of the BEANS! :lmao:

Oh My Gosh, MJ....I knew I was forgetting someone. It was great seeing you and your beautiful smile!!
Oysters, I don't think so LOL
But I will skip the beans!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:huggy: Long table setups against the wall make it difficult to play musical chairs when there's more of us.