Jan 17

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No offense, but plumbing problems and car comparisons with Vince and Foxhound, well....

Usually we have a girl end and a guy end of the table for just this very reason. You should have made Doug swap seats with you (except that tearing him away from MJ and Im_Me may have been impossible).

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Usually we have a girl end and a guy end of the table for just this very reason. You should have made Doug swap seats with you (except that tearing him away from MJ and Im_Me may have been impossible).

I need to study my state capitals. :nerd:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
:huggy: Long table setups against the wall make it difficult to play musical chairs when there's more of us.

Every now and then I'd catch your eye around FH - didn't I look dazed to you?

Next time someone should bring a bell and we can do a speed dating-type of thing. When the bell rings everyone has to move two seats to the left.

ZARA

Every now and then I'd catch your eye around FH - didn't I look dazed to you?

Next time someone should bring a bell and we can do a speed dating-type of thing. When the bell rings everyone has to move two seats to the left.

lol Now that would be interesting!!

Im_Me

Fun night. It was great to meet all the Friday Night Virgins (I mean first timers). Sorry I had to bug out so early.:yahoo: I'm sure I missed some great conversations (up on the other side of the table from where My-Thyme got stuck).

Vrai You did a great job raising Doug. He has a lot of personality.

Last edited: