Japanese Assault Knife Problem

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
'I want to get rid of the disabled from this world': Black-clad knifeman goes on gruesome rampage at care centre near Tokyo, hacking at least 19 to death and injuring 45

• Attacker storms into centre for the disabled near Tokyo armed with a knife
  • Police were called to the scene at around 2.30am local time in Sagamihara
  • At least 19 people were killed and reports that a further 45 were injured
  • Officers arrested a man, 26, after he walked into a station and said 'I did it'
  • Suspect reportedly said: 'I want to get rid of the disabled from this world'

A knifeman was arrested when he confessed to killing at least 19 people and injuring 45 in a stabbing frenzy at a centre for the disabled in Japan.

The attacker went into the Tsukui Yamayuri centre in Sagamihara, outside of Tokyo, brandishing a knife at around 2.30am local time.

Police were called to the scene after residents saw a man armed with a blade and wearing black clothes in the centre's grounds. Another resident said the man had blonde hair.

PJay

wow. Did you forget this :sarcasm: or something? It was reported that the youngest was 18 and what does it matter that the ages ranged up to 70? They were disabled.

Yep. I figure people should by now know how I truly feel.

Guess not..

rack'm

Jaded
He had warned people he was going to do it and even told them he'd turn himself in afterward............reminds me of Mein Kampf :coffee: