jaybeeztoo

Beta84

They're out to get us
Is it? Oh damn. It must be because the solar system has aligned so that the moon is in conjunction with mars causing a paradoxical systematic symptom known as lunacy which causes the brain to overload and the symptomatic actualization of the menses which causes a series of hostile events directed at random people to further feed in to the psychosis of the perpetual schizophrenic environment known as the forums :yay:

you're either trying really hard to be like this person (and doing a damn good job at it), or you're just blabbing away like you usually do. either way, now i'm confused :bawl:

MelBelle

Nevermind, I'm sure you're supposed to make sense...

Ask the owner of a forum who's bed she ended up in after a particularly spirited night of cheese and flowers and a dead blonde. :yay:

you're either trying really hard to be like this person (and doing a damn good job at it), or you're just blabbing away like you usually do. either way, now i'm confused :bawl:

Perhaps it is because the synapsis of your molecular structure within your cranium are overloaded from your perpetual need to overanalyze and narrate ad nauseum the forays in to life within the southern exposed side of maryland which causes this confusion of which you speak. The solution is therefore relatively simple and perhaps it is best you find yourself ambling rapidly from hence you type and the confusion should thus clear itself.

lovinmaryland

Ask the owner of a forum who's bed she ended up in after a particularly spirited night of cheese and flowers and a dead blonde. :yay:

Perhaps it is because the synapsis of your molecular structure within your cranium are overloaded from your perpetual need to overanalyze and narrate ad nauseum the forays in to life within the southern exposed side of maryland which causes this confusion of which you speak. The solution is therefore relatively simple and perhaps it is best you find yourself ambling rapidly from hence you type and the confusion should thus clear itself.

Here here I agree... I think :lol:

Beta84

They're out to get us

wow...

For the record, I cannot for the life of me figure out why any woman would care if another woman choses not to be in a monogamous relationship. Heck! I know several women who have stated if they ever got divorced they'd never commit to just one man ever again! Heck! My favoritest of all time from that list was Pixie... that is until MissKitty ruined her...:mad:

Beta84

They're out to get us
For the record, I cannot for the life of me figure out why any woman would care if another woman choses not to be in a monogamous relationship. Heck! I know several women who have stated if they ever got divorced they'd never commit to just one man ever again! Heck! My favoritest of all time from that list was Pixie... that is until MissKitty ruined her...:mad:

and that's a shame for the rest of us :frown: