Jazz - Horse Adoption

Hoover

Posted for a friend - Jazz really needs to find a home asap. Jazz is a 15.3 h mare, 8 yrs old, sound, no vices. Prince George’s County Animal control is involved with this horse that was found running loose in Upper Marlboro. From what we know the previous owner has quite the reputation in the area for riding his horses on the roads, horses were seen tied up in front of bars, and generally “cowboyed”. Currently, being fostered in Upper Marlboro, MD. I have video link for anyone interested, she’s a cute mover. Please pass along to anyone you know. Thank you!

contact - swilkinson@lrwillsonandsons.com

Attachments

• Midnight Jazz_face 2.jpg
    Midnight Jazz_face 2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 146
  • Midnight Jazz_body (2).jpg
    Midnight Jazz_body (2).jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 156

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Posted for a friend - Jazz really needs to find a home asap. Jazz is a 15.3 h mare, 8 yrs old, sound, no vices. Prince George’s County Animal control is involved with this horse that was found running loose in Upper Marlboro. From what we know the previous owner has quite the reputation in the area for riding his horses on the roads, horses were seen tied up in front of bars, and generally “cowboyed”. Currently, being fostered in Upper Marlboro, MD. I have video link for anyone interested, she’s a cute mover. Please pass along to anyone you know. Thank you!

contact - swilkinson@lrwillsonandsons.com

A little Show Sheen and a good brushing and she'd clean up real nice I bet?

Hoover

I love Sherry! She is awesome. She bought my current geldings daughter. ( i know that sounds weird) Did remarkable things with her this summer. She is a fantastic horse person and does great things for the OTTB world trying always to find homes for these guys. If it wasnt for her I wouldnt have my boy.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I love Sherry! She is awesome. She bought my current geldings daughter. ( i know that sounds weird) Did remarkable things with her this summer. She is a fantastic horse person and does great things for the OTTB world trying always to find homes for these guys. If it wasnt for her I wouldnt have my boy.

That's great.

Jay087

I have a friend who is looking for her next horse and would be more than happy to rescue if the situation is right. Can you send me the video. Should I just email that address?

Cowboy-Up

Just what does Cowboyed mean to you ? Most of the best horsemen -women I know are Cowboys and Cowgirls. Everyone has their opion and I respect that. But I see this all the time and take it personally. This is only my opion and I do not wish to start any nasty threads. Sorry Just had to say something. Look at most of your Natural Horsemen. Most are Cowboys.

Hoover

Last time I checked we had these things called cars and trucks we used to drive to bars not horses. I dont know, It could just be me.

Last edited: