JD Vance in drag the hypocrisy continues

StmarysCity79

Will you guys now disavow him as a PEdO GrOOmEr or will you pretend you never said any of that and go on supporting him.

Better yet will you come up with any excuse as to why it's ok for him to do it but no one else?

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Will you guys now disavow him as a PEdO GrOOmEr or will you pretend you never said any of that and go on supporting him.

Better yet will you come up with any excuse as to why it's ok for him to do it but no one else?

There's an old video of myself and a bunch of other HS "jocks" in drag, line dancing for a variety show.

But I've never been arrested for stealing designer luggage so I could check out and steal the clothes inside. That's your buddy. Now what?

StmarysCity79

Trump’s running mate has been the subject of much ink, yet his contradictory stance on LGBTQ+ rights is coming under scrutiny. Vance’s memoir, Hillbilly Elegy, contains a revealing anecdote about his childhood belief that he was gay. Influenced by a preacher’s condemnation of homosexuality, young Vance feared he was destined for hell simply because he disliked girls and cherished his friendship with another boy.

Vance’s grandmother, whom he referred lovingly to as “mamaw” during his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention last Wednesday, was a central figure in his upbringing. She swiftly dispelled his fears with a blunt question and an assurance of divine love, regardless of his sexual orientation. This experience, which might have instilled a sense of empathy and understanding, starkly contrasts with Vance’s political actions. As a senator, Vance has positioned himself as a staunch opponent of LGBTQ+ rights, focusing particularly on restricting transgender rights.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trump’s running mate has been the subject of much ink, yet his contradictory stance on LGBTQ+ rights is coming under scrutiny. Vance’s memoir, Hillbilly Elegy, contains a revealing anecdote about his childhood belief that he was gay. Influenced by a preacher’s condemnation of homosexuality, young Vance feared he was destined for hell simply because he disliked girls and cherished his friendship with another boy.

Vance’s grandmother, whom he referred lovingly to as “mamaw” during his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention last Wednesday, was a central figure in his upbringing. She swiftly dispelled his fears with a blunt question and an assurance of divine love, regardless of his sexual orientation. This experience, which might have instilled a sense of empathy and understanding, starkly contrasts with Vance’s political actions. As a senator, Vance has positioned himself as a staunch opponent of LGBTQ+ rights, focusing particularly on restricting transgender rights.
You aren't trying to booship us in to believing you've read Vance's book, are ya?

What do you think in your failed upbringing lead you to this point, where you are in favor of genital mutilation of grade school kids?

Reactions: BOP

Clem72

Wow. How astute of you to see he was wearing a wig.

You are a regular Sherlock Holmes
I think they were pointing out that drag usually requires a costume and makeup, not just a wig. Do you consider any guy with long hair to be a drag queen?

Is Momoa a drag queen?
main-qimg-ccb45e39a23097c359a0e2c80a4f014d-lq.jpeg

NOTSMC

Didn't he go to Yale and don't they do that Hasty Pudding thing and dress in drag sometimes? It's not exactly like he got all dolled up in that picture.

gemma_rae

Wow. How astute of you to see he was wearing a wig.

You are a regular Sherlock Holmes
Iknowrite?

Didn't surprise me at all that you missed it. So you equate putting on a fright wig at Halloween with being a drag queen?

It's only fitting that you are the one that condones Tim Walz putting tubes of tomato paste up his rectum to fake menstrual cycles. I didn't expect anything less from you.

More telling though is that I didn't expect anything more either.:buttkick:

TPD

the poor dad
See, this is why I won't run for political office - there is a picture of me dressed in a GMHS cheerleading outfit for the powder puff football game. It's blackmail worthy and I don't have enough money to pay any blackmail. BTW - I looked damn good in that outfit!

NOTSMC

Didn't he go to Yale and don't they do that Hasty Pudding thing and dress in drag sometimes? It's not exactly like he got all dolled up in that picture.
My bad. That's Harvard not Yale. Tomato...potato. But c'mon SMC, what man hasn't put on a blonde wig and a woman's dress for Halloween at one point in his life. That's exactly what it looks like too.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There's an old video of myself and a bunch of other HS "jocks" in drag, line dancing for a variety show.

But I've never been arrested for stealing designer luggage so I could check out and steal the clothes inside. That's your buddy. Now what?
My high school yearbooks show pics of the jocks dressed in the cheerleader attire.

I wasn't aware that there was video back in your day. :neener: :lmao:

NOTSMC

See, this is why I won't run for political office - there is a picture of me dressed in a GMHS cheerleading outfit for the powder puff football game. It's blackmail worthy and I don't have enough money to pay any blackmail. BTW - I looked damn good in that outfit!
Pics or it ain't true.