JD Vance in drag the hypocrisy continues

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
My high school yearbooks show pics of the jocks dressed in the cheerleader attire.

I wasn't aware that there was video back in your day. :neener: :lmao:
IMG_1039.jpeg

WingsOfGold

"It's from a group chat of Vance's fellow classmates and is from a friend of a friend," Whitfill told American news website The Daily Beast. "I believe it was grabbed from Facebook and was taken at a Halloween party."

Oh noes, I'm guilty of the exact same thing. Can't say I did the blackface thing tho.
:rolleyes:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
My high school yearbooks show pics of the jocks dressed in the cheerleader attire.

I wasn't aware that there was video back in your day. :neener: :lmao:
:yay: There have been powder puff games for years where the HS Boys would dress up as cheerleaders and the girls played football.

These mentals are running scared -they're digging the bottom of the barrel for things, now. :lol:

LtownTaxpayer

See, this is why I won't run for political office - there is a picture of me dressed in a GMHS cheerleading outfit for the powder puff football game. It's blackmail worthy and I don't have enough money to pay any blackmail. BTW - I looked damn good in that outfit!
What year?

glhs837

Power with Control
See, this is why I won't run for political office - there is a picture of me dressed in a GMHS cheerleading outfit for the powder puff football game. It's blackmail worthy and I don't have enough money to pay any blackmail. BTW - I looked damn good in that outfit!
See, it's not the drag that will get you. It's the obvious delusion