Jeans

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
My butt shrunk. I have some practically new size 4s if anyone is interested. :dye:

First of all, let me get this one thing out of the way:
I hate you!
:lmao:

Second thing, it is so mean of you to do a post like this so close to Thanksgiving when we are thinking about making multitudes of delicious, fattening things to eat (such as your pumpkin ice cream pie).

Third thing, Okay --- spill it -- how'd you DO it?????????????????

:huggy:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
First of all, let me get this one thing out of the way:
I hate you!
:lmao:

Second thing, it is so mean of you to do a post like this so close to Thanksgiving when we are thinking about making multitudes of delicious, fattening things to eat (such as your pumpkin ice cream pie).

Third thing, Okay --- spill it -- how'd you DO it?????????????????

:huggy:

Progesterone cream. I've always been fairly small. I got my tubes tied when I had my youngest 5 years ago. My hormones went haywire. After much research I decided I likely had a progesterone deficiency and bought some progesterone cream. With no change in my diet or exercise routine I've lost about 10 lbs, all of it in places where it counts. I have a really bad c-section scar from my oldest so just a few pounds around the midsection mean a lot! My face cleared up too. I NEVER had a problem with my complexion until after having my youngest. Completely resolved.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
And how tight are they?

Still wearable, TYVM, although I'd rather be in 4's! :lmao:

Progesterone cream. I've always been fairly small. I got my tubes tied when I had my youngest 5 years ago. My hormones went haywire. After much research I decided I likely had a progesterone deficiency and bought some progesterone cream. With no change in my diet or exercise routine I've lost about 10 lbs, all of it in places where it counts. I have a really bad c-section scar from my oldest so just a few pounds around the midsection mean a lot! My face cleared up too. I NEVER had a problem with my complexion until after having my youngest. Completely resolved.

Interesting! Prescription needed? Easily available? Over how long of a time period? Cutting types and amounts of carbs worked for me a few years ago -- changed the metabolism.

R

remaxrealtor

Pixie, I'd LOVE them, I was just getting ready to go jean shopping! I'll buy them from you!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Still wearable, TYVM, although I'd rather be in 4's! :lmao:

Interesting! Prescription needed? Easily available? Over how long of a time period? Cutting types and amounts of carbs worked for me a few years ago -- changed the metabolism.

At first I had my mom pick it up for me at The Vitamin Shop in Waldorf but I've started ordering it online. It's not expensive at all, about $12 for a bottle that'll last about a month. I started seeing results in just a couple weeks. I use Now Naturals brand. I know GNC sells it as well as Walmart but it was important to me to (after all my research) to get one that's made from a natural source. Hormones are a major player in your metabolism; that's why women get closer to menopause they typically start to gain weight. I'm only 30 but having my tubes tied at 25 made my hormones start to whack-out early.

ginwoman

At first I had my mom pick it up for me at The Vitamin Shop in Waldorf but I've started ordering it online. It's not expensive at all, about $12 for a bottle that'll last about a month. I started seeing results in just a couple weeks. I use Now Naturals brand. I know GNC sells it as well as Walmart but it was important to me to (after all my research) to get one that's made from a natural source. Hormones are a major player in your metabolism; that's why women get closer to menopause they typically start to gain weight. I'm only 30 but having my tubes tied at 25 made my hormones start to whack-out early.

hmmm, very interesting. I might have to check in to this. I guess this is kind of what Suzanne Somers is talking about.