Jeans

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
At first I had my mom pick it up for me at The Vitamin Shop in Waldorf but I've started ordering it online. It's not expensive at all, about $12 for a bottle that'll last about a month. I started seeing results in just a couple weeks. I use Now Naturals brand. I know GNC sells it as well as Walmart but it was important to me to (after all my research) to get one that's made from a natural source. Hormones are a major player in your metabolism; that's why women get closer to menopause they typically start to gain weight. I'm only 30 but having my tubes tied at 25 made my hormones start to whack-out early.

I was thinking of calling my doc after the holidays to get my tubes tied. Is this a bad idea? Should I not go this route? I don't want any more babies and I don't want to take the pill any more.

Hubby is not interested in getting snipped.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I was thinking of calling my doc after the holidays to get my tubes tied. Is this a bad idea? Should I not go this route? I don't want any more babies and I don't want to take the pill any more.

Tell hubby to man up.. I think Richard Simmons is man enough to get it done, I mean MK was..

It ain't that bad, and if you're lucky you'll get a cute nurse to pay special attention to the boys.

Hell of a lot less intrusive for the man to do it (an outpatient/ office visit) compared to what the woman has to do to get her tubes tied, jes sayin.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Tell hubby to man up.. I think Richard Simmons is man enough to get it done, I mean MK was..

It ain't that bad, and if you're lucky you'll get a cute nurse to pay special attention to the boys.

Hell of a lot less intrusive for the man to do it (an outpatient/ office visit) compared to what the woman has to do to get her tubes tied, jes sayin.

no kidding...gettin snipped is a short dr visit...tubes tied is a major surgery. Tell him to stop being a wuss and go do it. No way I would do that..SO would be gettin his ass into the docs office..lol

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

Tons of women have it done without issue. My hormones were whacked before; I was never able to take birth control pills because my body would accept whatever's in them without bad side effects. If you're into your 30s I wouldn't be concerned about it. I was only 25. By cutting, burning or clamping the tubes you cut blood supply to your ovaries which are major hormone producers. I think I was just too young.