Jeffrey Epstein found injured in New York City jail cell after possible suicide attempt: report

Hijinx

It's a bit more than coincidence.

The man tried to commit suicide, but hey don't put him on a suicide watch,
They have camera's on him in the cell but it suddenly failed.
If Nadler wants something to investigate perhaps he could look in to this.

It's a bit more than coincidence.

The man tried to commit suicide, but hey don't put him on a suicide watch,
They have camera's on him in the cell but it suddenly failed.
If Nadler wants something to investigate perhaps he could look in to this.
And if he really was on suicide watch, everything he might have been able to use as a noose would have been removed.

Hijinx

This guy doesn't want to know anything---why??---Because anyone who knows anything on the Clinton's ends up dead.

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Here's a must read (about 3 minutes):

Funny tweets, serious commentary.

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
The UK's Daily Mail has offered up this:

Despite its often sensational style of reporting the Mail usually gets it more (or less) correct. So I guess, we'll see.

On a lighter darker note:

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's kind of amusing that our resident progbots haven't posted in this thread.

That’s not how they roll; I mean troll. They don’t know how to respond to ‘in your face’. I have, always, wondered how Jim Jones got all those people to drink the Kool-Aid. Now, I understand.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Epstein was murdered. Period. The man was awful, so I don’t feel sorry for him. But, I do feel sorry for the fact that our country has become so corrupt, in the fact, that the powers that be can do anything they want, and get away with it. Lobotomies and Kool-Aid should be banned. I’ll put it this way...as much as Trump is trying to be a patriot, he is dealing with too many swamp creatures. It can’t be fixed in 4 years. I hope he is elected again. Hope for change, and all that.

Last edited: