Jelly Roll

Hijinx

What is wrong with people who are too stupid to listen?
It's no secret that Fentanyl, Heroin, Cocaine will kill you. Will addict you. it may feel good for an instant, but that soon goes away and you are hooked. Some believe they can use drugs recreationally. That they can control their use, that they can stop any time they want.
They are full of sht. Learn to take life's hard licks without drugs, or be an addict, that is the choice.

phreddyp

He looks like a washed up road wh**e and sings like a cat with its tail caught in a door.
Lyrics are OK, but that's the best I can say about him.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
He may look hideous, but he is a good singer and songwriter.
He provided a very good testimony to the Senate.
Yes, he is a very good singer and songwriter! And hideous looking, but he does have an amazing personal story. I heard snippets of his testimony and it was very compelling.

**I had the opportunity to see him this past summer in Va. Beach at the Ampitheatre, with a very eclectic combination of guy friends, a 38 and 23 yr old. :lol: Jelly Roll was fantastic, but I've decided I'm only going to select outdoor concerts anymore, since I can't stand the stench of weed. :dead:

Hijinx

Yes, he is a very good singer and songwriter! And hideous looking, but he does have an amazing personal story. I heard snippets of his testimony and it was very compelling.

**I had the opportunity to see him this past summer in Va. Beach at the Ampitheatre, with a very eclectic combination of guy friends, a 38 and 23 yr old. :lol: Jelly Roll was fantastic, but I've decided I'm only going to select outdoor concerts anymore, since I can't stand the stench of weed. :dead:
You wouldn't want to live in Abell then. That marijuana growing firm stinks to high heaven.
Took a nice neighborhood and destroyed the clean air.
That's what greedy neighbors can do for you.

• Sad
Reactions: BOP

Bann

PREMO Member
You wouldn't want to live in Abell then. That marijuana growing firm stinks to high heaven.
Took a nice neighborhood and destroyed the clean air.
That's what greedy neighbors can do for you.
It smells like that every time I go out someplace. Usually, when I am walking, I can smell it someplace in the neighborhood as I walk by. (I am a homeowner in a TH neigborhood that would still be considered decent in PF) Unfortunate sign of the times, but as long as it's not my brain and lungs taking in all that, I don't care, really.

I just don't want to be stuck at a concert with the smoke billowing around me and no where to go. :lol:

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

Most every motel and apt complex smells like dope outside the doors. Oh well to each their own but when it takes to the road then it becomes my concern.

Bann

PREMO Member
Most every motel and apt complex smells like dope outside the doors. Oh well to each their own but when it takes to the road then it becomes my concern.

Actually many people are working in jobs in which they wouldn't be allowed to drink alcohol. It's frowned upon and against policy. But unless the company's drug policy includes pot then they're not penalized for it.

For blue collar jobs, I would think OSHA might have a problem with that. 🤔 Employers might face hefty fines if someone's injured on the job and they're high as a kite.

WingsOfGold

Actually many people are working in jobs in which they wouldn't be allowed to drink alcohol. It's frowned upon and against policy. But unless the company's drug policy includes pot then they're not penalized for it.

For blue collar jobs, I would think OSHA might have a problem with that. 🤔 Employers might face hefty fines if someone's injured on the job and they're high as a kite.
Not knowing but from what I understand weed is like a million times stronger than back in the day. I find that kinda hard to believe but whatever.

Back in the day while in places like Singapore and Olongapo the shiit we got there was no comparison to back home. We called it "trip weed", sometimes incapacitating. Driving concentration would be nearly impossible.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Not knowing but from what I understand weed is like a million times stronger than back in the day. I find that kinda hard to believe but whatever.

Back in the day while in places like Singapore and Olongapo the shiit we got there was no comparison to back home. We called it "trip weed", sometimes incapacitating. Driving concentration would be nearly impossible.
Believe me when I tell you, the weed from the dispensaries IS about 5-10x stronger than what you could get in the 70s or 80s on the street. It's been bred for maximum THC potency, with little regards to the other compounds that actually help with joint pain and/or anxiety. Medical marijuana in MD is a joke. It sounds like "trip weed" is an apt description.

Bann

PREMO Member

Believe me when I tell you, the weed from the dispensaries IS about 5-10x stronger than what you could get in the 70s or 80s on the street. It's been bred for maximum THC potency, with little regards to the other compounds that actually help with joint pain and/or anxiety. Medical marijuana in MD is a joke. It sounds like "trip weed" is an apt description.

This is what I've been hearing. A friend of mine has been researching and reading a lot on the topic. She had a family member who is smoking it constantly throughout the day. There is a marked,and I mean a huge difference in this person's complete demeanor from personality to behavior.

I wait for them to crash and burn.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Apparently so. The very effective CBD oil I was buying every month or so from the store in L'town is gone now. They had to shut their doors for reasons I don't fully understand.
Dr. Ganja is where I mail order my CBD flower. They have oil as well and free shipping.