Jen Psaki erupts over comparisons between her and Ronna McDaniel

Kinnakeet

She helped Trump plan the insurrection and fake electors but he got mad she wouldn't give him access to the RNC's coffers.

So she got kicked to the curb and replaced with his daughter in law. ( So you idiots are paying all his legal fees)

She has no place on any news channel given she was part of trying to steal the election.
What is this TRYING you speak of there was no TRYING it was done you cannot tell me that there is that many idiots in the USA like you that voted for FJB!

StmarysCity79

What is this TRYING you speak of there was no TRYING it was done you cannot tell me that there is that many idiots in the USA like you that voted for FJB!

You are just a sore loser

How come all you have is your flapping gums? Even Fox had to pay a massive payday for lying about it.

Trump hired two different companies to prove it and they both came up with nothing.

A new book sheds light on the lengths Trump's campaign went to find fraud in the 2020 election. Ken Block, a software engineer, revealed he was paid about $750,000 to help conduct the search. Despite the massive payday, Block told BI he disproved many of the fraud claims in minutes.

While Block said he wasn't pressured to misrepresent his findings, Trump's team didn't want to hear it when he brought them news the fraud couldn't be substantiated.

In one instance, Block confirmed that he proved one of the claims behind a Trump team lawsuit in Pennsylvania was wrong, which immediately ended the conference call he was on.

"Former President Trump has turned losing with grace into losing with disgrace," Block writes in his book. "He has spawned a group of losing candidates who would rather howl about voter fraud—without justification— than display the leadership qualities demanded by the positions for which they ran."

Kinnakeet

Are you even a hum

How come all you have is your flapping gums? Even Fox had to pay a massive payday for lying about it.

Trump hired two different companies to prove it and they both came up with nothing.

A new book sheds light on the lengths Trump's campaign went to find fraud in the 2020 election. Ken Block, a software engineer, revealed he was paid about $750,000 to help conduct the search. Despite the massive payday, Block told BI he disproved many of the fraud claims in minutes.

While Block said he wasn't pressured to misrepresent his findings, Trump's team didn't want to hear it when he brought them news the fraud couldn't be substantiated.

In one instance, Block confirmed that he proved one of the claims behind a Trump team lawsuit in Pennsylvania was wrong, which immediately ended the conference call he was on.

"Former President Trump has turned losing with grace into losing with disgrace," Block writes in his book. "He has spawned a group of losing candidates who would rather howl about voter fraud—without justification— than display the leadership qualities demanded by the positions for which they ran."

Dont care what you post like I said there is no way there are that many stupid people in the USA to vote for that idiot. besides you get your info from CNN and other democrat ran news stations so we all know it is BS!

StmarysCity79

Are you even a hum

Dont care what you post like I said there is no way there are that many stupid people in the USA to vote for that idiot. besides you get your info from CNN and other democrat ran news stations so we all know it is BS!

Ok. Then prove it.

Should be pretty easy if its that obvious.

I can't believe even one person voted for Trump after he let thousands die from Covid but some people have no morals

WingsOfGold

How come you left out the part where Trump made the agreement to withdraw troops? And his timeline did so even sooner.
Bagram idiot, not intl airport. I'll dumb it down for you.
1711639714349.jpeg

WingsOfGold

More lies and propaganda from a useful idiot.

Benghazi 2.0

"Hillary should have been a human shield despite being thousands of miles away."

"Biden should have not honored Trumps plan sparking an all out war."

You really are brain dead

Ronna McDaniel is that you? Oh that's right the trash is allowed to speak opposing nonsense here.​

SamSpade

How can anyone blame Psaki for not wanting to be compared to Ronna McDaniel.?
Would anyone here want that comparison?
Not to be too obtuse - but why would Ronna want to be compared to Psaki?

If you gave her a short haircut - she would easily pass for a man.

CPUSA

And you & your corrupt party are STILL cheaters...
You wanna see crying? Let's go look at election night 2016...You lunatics couldn't BELIEVE Trump won, and launched your terrorist tirade on day one and tried to burn this Country to the ground...LITERALLY...and so you cheated like never before to steal the White House away from PRESIDENT Trump...And Biden is the best Soros could come up with to install as his puppet....

And then have the nerve to call us sore losers....I hope Cancer strikes your entire bloodline down...