Jesus has His Troops ready.

seekeroftruth

Revelation 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.
The following is from the commentary.

A Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand: These 144,000 were last seen in Revelation 7, where they were identified as a group of Jewish believers who minister during the great tribulation and are given a seal of protection throughout that period. Since they stand on Mount Zion with the Lamb, it shows that they emerge victorious from the great tribulation. The beast of Revelation 13 certainly has not defeated the 144,000; here they are triumphant, worshipping, and standing firm with Jesus.​
Having His Father’s name written on their foreheads: The followers of Satan and the beast may have a mark on their hand or forehead (Revelation 13:16-17). But this mark is just a copy of the idea behind the identifying mark on the foreheads of each one of the 144,000, showing that they belong to the Father.​
“And who were these people, ‘having his Father’s name written in their foreheads?’ Not Bs for ‘Baptists,’ not Ws for ‘Wesleyens’ not Es for ‘Established Church.’ They had their Father’s name and nobody else’s. What a deal of fuss is made on earth about our distinctions! We think such a deal about belonging to this denomination, and the other. Why, if you were to go to heaven’s gates, and ask if they had any Baptists there, the angel would only look at you, and not answer you, if you were to ask if they had any Wesleyans, or members of the Established Church, he would say, ‘Nothing of the sort;’ but if you were to ask him whether they had any Christians there, ‘Ay,’ he would say, ‘an abundance of them: they are all one now — all called by one name; the old brand has been obliterated, and now they have not the name of this man or the other, they have the name of God, even their Father, stamped on their brow.’” (Spurgeon)​
Good morning! The blood moon will happen for the first time this year on March 24-25. The total eclipse of the sun, or the blackening of the sun, will happen on April 8th. There have been 4 eruptions, spewing hot earth, in Iceland this year. Don't worry though.... the Beast hasn't come yet... because I cannot think of one human on earth who is nice enough to fit the description. He hasn't done any miraculous acts that have hit the press... and the Dragon hasn't been raving about how great the Beast is... so, I guess we're good for a few more days at least.

No one knows when it will happen.... Jesus told us about the blood moon and the meteor strikes. He told us about the dictator. Jesus said there would be a lot of people claiming to be the Messiah. Check out Matthew 24:3-31.

Jesus has the 144,000 young men who are not worried about their wives and families back home. The troops are totally devoted to Jesus the True Messiah. Jesus has 144,000 faithful men who will not turn on him for sex, money, or idols. Jesus has 144,000 men that boldly carry His seal on their forehead.

Satan believes all this. The Beast has to try to outdo Jesus.... so, he has his minions tattooed [or chipped] on their head or their forearm. Gotta get one up on Jesus. It's definitely a satan thing... are we not supposed to see the mark on some of the minions... and that's why they have their mark on their arm... so, a sleeve will make them stealthy?

The commentary goes on about how the 144,000 are Jewish. God does love Israel. His love is shown all through the Bible.

Then the commentary gets into how being a Baptist, Catholic, Methodist, Lutheran, Presbyterian... and on and on and on and on.... won't matter. When Jesus pulls the last of His followers from the rubble before disintegrating it.... He won't ask what church they go to... or went to.... He will know Christians... He will know His Brothers and Sisters.

Jesus is just about to put His foot in the stirrup. Jesus is just about to jump on the cloud. Things are about to get really exciting and fantastic.

Jesus has His Troops ready.

:coffee: