Jets Game

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Yeah, sorry BSG. They did make it close, and more exciting than the other game. :huggy:

thurley42

HY;FR
The game was sick...they really get up for games out there.....It was amazing how quiet it got after...everyone went home and everything shut down....

donbarzini

On the contrary. I think they played well. They just happen to be playing a VERY good opponent.

:buddies:

The current incarnation of the Chargers have NEVER been able to handle a team that just lines up and punches them in the mouth, and then stands there and says: "What? Your turn." I think the fault lies with that loudmouth "poosee" Rivers. He loves to talk smack when the scoreboard is in his favor. But when things don't quite go his way.............well, look no further than his reaction to that pick. He was gyrating and hopping around like a petulant 10 year old.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The current incarnation of the Chargers have NEVER been able to handle a team that just lines up and punches them in the mouth, and then stands there and says: "What? Your turn." I think the fault lies with that loudmouth "poosee" Rivers. He loves to talk smack when the scoreboard is in his favor. But when things don't quite go his way.............well, look no further than his reaction to that pick. He was gyrating and hopping around like a petulant 10 year old.

OK but, let's not act like the Jets dominated this game. Keading makes his field goals, at least the 2 gimmes, we got a different ball game, all the dynamics, the pressures on Sanchez, field position, all that changes.

I hear you about Rivers though. Somewhere in bravado, leadership suffers.

:buddies: