Jets, Jets, Jets......

BuddyLee

Football addict
Quick; name the other four existing NFL franchises that have NOT made it to the Super Bowl.

No cheating. :tap:
Detroit is the first that comes to mind.

Brownies are next. They were so good before the Super Bowl too.:lol:

Houston hasn't been in the league long.

Same with the Jags.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Quick; name the other four existing NFL franchises that have NOT made it to the Super Bowl.

No cheating. :tap:

Jaguars, Seahawks, Lions, Texans? :shrug:

I'm not sure about the Saints or Seahawks and I know the current Browns haven't, but I guess if you include the old Browns then maybe they've made one.

edit: the seahawks just went, didn't they. Ok so i've got 5. i guess that counts the saints?

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Jaguars, Seahawks, Lions, Texans? :shrug:

I'm not sure about the Saints and I know the current Browns haven't, but I guess if you include the old Browns then maybe they've made one.
Seachickens aren't included anymore.

Pittsburgh Steelers beat them in 2005.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I was figuring it would be a more defensive minded game. Sanchez is playing like Peyton.

you said it. the first quarter was what I expected to see, then suddenly it became a whole new ballgame. more entertaining at least.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Colts seem to have a good read on the Jets this half, and executing as well. :yay:

Come on, Jets!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Jets defense was rated very high in the AFC, but they can't seem to stop Payton Manning's game.

Good effort, but the better team is emerging.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Man, how peeved do you think the Patriots are right now seeing their division rival take on their rival...rival?:lol: