Jewelry appraisal

stockgirl

Stocki
Completely off topic but hubby but watching some show called "Hardcore Pawn" last night. It was hysterical.

I watch it occasionally. I used to love it but it's too drama filled for me. It is hilarious though. Their clientele is pathetic.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
A jewelry store.

Found out that most Jewelery stores will not do it. I do know Ricks and G&H will in St. Mary's, but most of the stores in Waldorf being chain ones said they will not appraise.

Good luck with the pawn shop route, they want to buy your stuff at insanely low rates, not tell how much it is really worth.

Madam Blue

I didn't want to go the pawn shop route because I basically don't trust them. I tried a couple jewelry shops and they don't do appraisals. I just called Golden Renaissance in Waldorf. Really friendly and helpful man on the phone informed me that they do appraisals. Thanks for the referral.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I didn't want to go the pawn shop route because I basically don't trust them. I tried a couple jewelry shops and they don't do appraisals. I just called Golden Renaissance in Waldorf. Really friendly and helpful man on the phone informed me that they do appraisals. Thanks for the referral.

Glad you found a place. It's absurd that so many jewelry stores don't perform appraisals. You should have all your jewelry and valuables appraised for insurance purposes.