Jewelry Stores in Southern MD?

Gwydion

I was wondering if there were any chain jewlery stores in the Lexington Park / California area. I'm looking for a Zale's / Kay form of store.

Any information would be appreciated!

Gwydion

RoseRed said:
Why a chain store?

I will be moving out of the area very soon and I have had excellent experiences with chain stores offering bi-annual cleanings, packages, etc.

Hmmm...maybe I should have been clearer. Chain as in...McDonald's is a chain store as opposed to a gold chain bracelet.

Sorry if there was any confusion!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Gwydion said:
I will be moving out of the area very soon and I have had excellent experiences with chain stores offering bi-annual cleanings, packages, etc.

Hmmm...maybe I should have been clearer. Chain as in...McDonald's is a chain store as opposed to a gold chain bracelet.

Sorry if there was any confusion!

I understood what you meant.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
To my retarded green karma giver telling me I'm wrong. What part of "I believe" didn't you understand? That statement is not to be taken as fact. :yay:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
You can do a drive up to the malls in Annapolis or Waldorf - both are stock full of chain/box jewelry stores.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
pixiegirl said:
To my retarded green karma giver telling me I'm wrong. What part of "I believe" didn't you understand? That statement is not to be taken as fact. :yay:

Raynor thanks you for the plug though! :yay:

Coventry17

pixiegirl said:

Don't worry about the moron "karma givers" here. I don't.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Someone must have seen me at the gym.... They told me to lighten up.... :bawl: I'm trying.. :bawl: Anyone have any :snacks: ? I'm sad about the meam karma.

:killingme

z28460570.jpg

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
what kind of RETARD karma getter would post a statement that they don't know is a fact. dur :drama:

One that was not vested enough or cared enough to research but was smart enough not to post what they "believed" to be true as factual information.

Here's your sign... :stupid:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
what kind of RETARD karma getter would post a statement that they don't know is a fact. dur :drama:

One that was not vested enough or cared enough to research but was smart enough not to post what they "believed" to be true as factual information.

Here's your sign... :stupid:
That one was from KJo, wasn't it? :popcorn:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Jewelry Stores in South... 03-06-2007 05:57 PM blairs is a video store

The tards come out at night... The tards come out at night! :getdown:

Blair's is also a jewelry and gift store located right on 235S in California. :dur:

Last edited:
pixiegirl said:
Jewelry Stores in South... 03-06-2007 05:57 PM blairs is a video store

The tard come out at night... The tard come out at night! :getdown:

Blair's is also a jewelry and gift store located right on 235S in California. :dur:
That's got to be the funniest karma note I've seen in a while...:lmao: