Jiffy Lube Live patrons

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
No more tailgating and gates open 1 hour before the show with parking lots opening 90-120 minutes before that. Can you say Charlie-Foxtrot?

Wmzq music fest will be the first test of this idiotic policy, can't wait to hear the after action reports on this.

GoodnessME

No more tailgating and gates open 1 hour before the show with parking lots opening 90-120 minutes before that. Can you say Charlie-Foxtrot?

Wmzq music fest will be the first test of this idiotic policy, can't wait to hear the after action reports on this.

Buffett "FINS" need to get him to change venue next year! This is going to mess-up alot of plans for the "FINS" this year!!!!!! UGH!!!!

LordStanley

I know nothing
Buffett "FINS" need to get him to change venue next year! This is going to mess-up alot of plans for the "FINS" this year!!!!!! UGH!!!!

It might be a good thing we didnt score tickets this year. Merryweather did the same thing and buffett stopped going to that venue.

Where else would he be able to play at?

A venue in Memphis (I think is where it was) tried this policy. Buffett moved his concert to a different venue as a result.

Sweet 16

^^8^^

The best way to boycott is to not attend any concerts there. I stopped going years ago after they implemented a no-purse rule I had to carry everything -- ID, credit card, money, keys, etc. in my shorts pockets (including certain "feminine products" which I thought about tucking behind my ear like a pencil but that just might have looked stupid!). They are lucky I didn't lose any of it! No cupholders or lids either for several $4 cups of water I bought for our group and spilled most of on the way back to our seats after they banned bottled water. Call me a wimp but when I'm forking out big bucks just to get in the door, I want my creature comforts.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Buffett rolls into town. It's unfortunate but people are going to get drunk and act stupid and drive whether they tailgate or not. Like many others, I have a nagging suspicion that this is less about public safety anyway and more about the venue boosting its alcohol sales.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Anybody go to mzqfest this weekend? I've read some reports about the debacle that was Jiffy Lube Live's new no fun policy and if it keeps up the only acts that will play there will be Disney acts.

Otter

Nothing to see here

“Whose stupid idea was that?” ~~ James William Buffett