jillian Michael products

tazzman

Has anyone tried any of her weight loss products? They seem a little pricey, so I would like opinions before spending the money. Thanks for any help

thurley42

HY;FR
Has anyone tried any of her weight loss products? They seem a little pricey, so I would like opinions before spending the money. Thanks for any help

They aren't any better than things you can buy on Bodybuilding.com for cheaper prices...you are paying for her name and picture..don't waste your money!

thurley42

HY;FR
She reminds me of Sarah Connor.

And I think she's incredibly hot. :hot:

I thought about this after I wrote it and was going to add...but I think Lady Gaga is hot so don't listen to me..:killingme

Eh..I'm not a fan of the hard and stupid ripped...don't get me wrong, I like fit women, but not that far gone.

lovinmaryland

I thought about this after I wrote it and was going to add...but I think Lady Gaga is hot so don't listen to me..:killingme

Eh..I'm not a fan of the hard and stupid ripped...don't get me wrong, I like fit women, but not that far gone.

Lady Gaga is hot :high5:

I agree jillian looks like a man... I think most guys are attracted to the fact taht she is so dominating!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
All diet and exercise programs work if you DO THEM.

I mean, seriously, how wrong can you go by reducing your fat and calories, and getting 45 mins of good exercise 5 times a week?

All diet and exercise programs work if you DO THEM.

I mean, seriously, how wrong can you go by reducing your fat and calories, and getting 45 mins of good exercise 5 times a week?

Hey... how did that magic stuff your friend talked you into buying work for you? I can't remember what it was this time... I'm gonna go find that thread. BRB

thurley42

HY;FR

I agree jillian looks like a man... I think most guys are attracted to the fact taht she is so dominating!

When I was home in Ohio drinking with my old friends we had a drunken conversation about it...

Me:' Lady GaGa is so hot

Friend 1: It's a dude!

Friend 2: I'd still hit it..

Friend 1: It has a d*#k

Friend 2: it would only hurt for a second...besides it cant be that big:killingme

Toxick

Splat

I can't argue with this.

Nah. At least for me, her personality doesn't enter into it. I don't mind dominating chicks, but I'm not much of a submissive dude, so that's not it.

I've never thought she had a man face. She doesn't get all make-uppy and have a team of scientists working on her hair for TV, but I'll bet if you slip her into a little black dress, get some war-paint on her and do her hair all up, she would knock your ####in' socks off.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I have seen them in the store and was surprised it.. I didn't think she promoted pills. If you try them, come back and let us know if they are worth the $40!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I have seen them in the store and was surprised it.. I didn't think she promoted pills. If you try them, come back and let us know if they are worth the $40!

I didn't think she did either. Kinda "cheapens" her workout/healthy eating regimen IMO.

kalmd

Haven't tried them, but I notice in the CVS ad for this week, if you buy any of her 3 products (detox & cleanse, fat burner or appetite control), you get $10 extra bucks back.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Haven't tried them, but I notice in the CVS ad for this week, if you buy any of her 3 products (detox & cleanse, fat burner or appetite control), you get $10 extra bucks back.

You'll need the extra money for toilet paper.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle

that's why you don't like me and always run when i see you in the gym...

You'll need the extra money for toilet paper.

:killingme :spitswateronmonitor: