Jim Zorn Death watch...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Does The Danny lose his horny for Zorny outlook come Monday or will Danny Bonaparte and his boot licking lackey Vinny "Fantasy GM and coffee fetcher extraordinaire" Cerrato play the game for the rest of the season while trying to figure out how many zeros to put on the check to ____________. (fill in the blank)

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Cowher or Shanny, it makes no difference, as long as Vinny is around sucking the #### of Synder staying in his pocket, I don't think this team is going to get any better at looking at talent.. Unless somehow Dannyboy can get the nads to believe Cowher or Shanny or whoever that the Vin, NEEDS TO GO!!!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Cowher or Shanny, it makes no difference, as long as Vinny is around sucking the #### of Synder staying in his pocket, I don't think this team is going to get any better at looking at talent.. Unless somehow Dannyboy can get the nads to believe Cowher or Shanny or whoever that the Vin, NEEDS TO GO!!!

You really think they want to coach for Snyder? I suppose perhaps a ton of money might be attractive but I really think most of the good candidates have seen what has happened in the past and don't want to be castmates of the Danny/Vinny comedy hour.

Pete

Repete
Firing Zorn will not be as easy because he wears 3 hats, Head coach, O-coordinator and QB coach. If he fires him he will have to hunt for 3 people right away instead of using an interim.

I think he lets him ride it out at least until they are eliminated from the playoffs, which should be mid November, take the high draft pick with a crappy season then makes a splash with a new flashy hire

Cal.Benedict

DeadSkins

The owner is to blame. As George Steinbrenner was to the Yanks, Snyder is the Skins.
But Snyder is about the dollar which he has made the Skins one of the richest team. But he has no pashion as Cooke had.

thurley42

HY;FR
ahhh...the one thing that can take my mind off of the harsh realities of being a Browns fan are the sounds of Redskins fans hopes and dreams of another failed season in the crapper.....it just came early this year!:buddies:

T

toppick08

ahhh...the one thing that can take my mind off of the harsh realities of being a Browns fan are the sounds of Redskins fans hopes and dreams of another failed season in the crapper.....it just came early this year!:buddies:

:lol:....like being an O's fan......:ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Stop blaming this on Zorn!

He was not even a O coordinator and got offered the opportunity. How many of you would turn it down, huh, to do a job that is several levels over your resume but you would like to get to?

This team ended last season with a solid D that NEEDED some points on the board to be even better. We needed help at WR and the O line. Both those things make Jason at least a little better.

So, what do we do? Fat Albert and a hybrid linebacker. Oh, and a guard who is a little better than who he replaced.

We have NO tier one right tackle, a right guard who keeps getting hurt and NO O line depth.

So, where are we? A defense full of stars who are NOT on the same page and an offense that has an O line falling apart, week by week.

This is all about Snyder. Period.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Stop blaming this on Zorn!

He was not even a O coordinator and got offered the opportunity. How many of you would turn it down, huh, to do a job that is several levels over your resume but you would like to get to?
And it shows that he is in over his head due to the craptacular play calling. 4th and goal from the 1, Portis to the left two weeks in a row with the same result. When I see Defenses lining up and pointing to where the play is going and we CAN'T audible out of it, then something is wrong.
This team ended last season with a solid D that NEEDED some points on the board to be even better. We needed help at WR and the O line. Both those things make Jason at least a little better.

So, what do we do? Fat Albert and a hybrid linebacker. Oh, and a guard who is a little better than who he replaced. Yet this mythical "SOLID D can't get off the field. How many 3rd down conversions did Detroit have? 12?13? When it's 3rd and 5 and your DBs are 8yds off the line of course they are going to convert. Blache needs to go too.

We have NO tier one right tackle, a right guard who keeps getting hurt and NO O line depth. Don't forget, no general manager, just a coffee fetcher.

So, where are we? A defense full of stars who are NOT on the same page and an offense that has an O line falling apart, week by week.
I'm not sure I'd call them a defense full of stars.
This is all about Snyder. Period.Snyder is most of it but not all of it.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Danny boy may be ultimately to blame but he's the one who signs the checks. After the Norv/Marty ball episodes he'll stick with Zorn until season's end. Unless something really bad happens, like we lose to the worst team in football - oh that's right - it's already happened.
The players have a little responsibility in this too.
3 yards rushing in the first half? Not to mention the score. Where were the guys on the playing field?

LordStanley

I know nothing
Danny boy may be ultimately to blame but he's the one who signs the checks. After the Norv/Marty ball episodes he'll stick with Zorn until season's end. Unless something really bad happens, like we lose to the worst team in football - oh that's right - it's already happened.
The players have a little responsibility in this too.
3 yards rushing in the first half? Not to mention the score. Where were the guys on the playing field?

Maybe the Lions arent the worst team in football anymore :whistle:

You really think they want to coach for Snyder? I suppose perhaps a ton of money might be attractive but I really think most of the good candidates have seen what has happened in the past and don't want to be castmates of the Danny/Vinny comedy hour.

No coach of any caliber would work for the Wonder Twins (wondering what they are doing) unless it was stipulated to stay out of the decision making process and give the coach full reigns - and that would never happen. :coffee: