Job Applicant

b23hqb

PREMO Member
A guy goes into the application office for an advertised 0800-1630, weekends off job. As he is being interviewed by a job counselor, he is asked if he drank caffine. The vet says no, he is allergic to caffine. He is then asked if he was a military veteran. He replies " Yes I served in the Army in Iraq". The counselor tells him that is good, and it adds 5 points to his application score.

The counselor then asks him if he has any injuries or disabilities. The vet replies "Yes, I was wounded by a grenade blast and had to have my testicles removed". The interviewer grimaced, and told the vet those points would put him in the hire immediately category. He is told to report for work at 1000 Monday morning, and 1000 everyday after.

The vet, puzzled, asks "It is a 0800-1630 job. Why do I report at 1000"?

The counselor tells him "This is a government job, and from 0800-1000, we stand around, drink coffee and scratch our balls. No sense in your being here for that!"

Spitfire

Greetings:

LOL

When I worked for the Navy and was deployed on CVN-72, that morning routine is what I think they described as “milling about smartly”.