Joe Rogan Show: What the Media Won't Tell You About the Migrant Caravan

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Like I've always said, it's not so much that the News Media lies, it's what they won't talk about. The video is only 7 minutes and well worth the watch if you want to understand some of what was really going on.

Ed Calderon is the man speaking.

For over a decade Ed Calderon worked in the fields of counter narcotics, organized crime investigation, and public safety in the northern-border region of Mexico. During this period he also coordinated and worked executive protection details for high-level government officials and visiting dignitaries — often in some of the most dangerous parts of the country.

http://edsmanifesto.com/index.php/about/

The Joe Rogan show is the best talk/news show available anywhere these days. He's not afraid to go there and is not constrained by TV clocks (so many minutes to discuss topic A, commercials, another 2 minutes for Topic B. etc...)

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
A few thousand central Americans don't just 1 day decide to walk to America. ANyone that believes that is fooling themselves.

I worked with an illegal 25 years ago. He came in a group of 5 El Salvadorans. They all had jobs lined up when they got here. ALl they had to do was run for the border. Once in Texas they had contacts that took them to their final destination. Somehow in the Reagan/Bush years they were able to secure documents to work. The guy said that in his village there are no men between 18 & 25 years old there. They all went to the US for work.

This scam has been going on for decades. Time for the US to change the rules. No chain migrations, no anchor babies, seek asylum in the first safe nation you reach on your journey.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The people who need to watch that won't. They like their MSNBC hivemind and any information that contradicts the leftwing talking points makes them run around and bust chit up.

Anyone who's been paying attention already knew all this; the problem is that too many people don't pay attention and only want to regurgitate what the lying progbot media feeds them.

Reactions: BOP

Auntie Biache'

I like Joe Rogan. I don't agree with everything, but I don't disagree with him enough to think he's on the take by one side or the other.

Clem72

I like Joe Rogan. I don't agree with everything, but I don't disagree with him enough to think he's on the take by one side or the other.

Ohh he's on the take. Big time. CIA got to him and now he is totally on board with the moon landings.