John Birch Society

R

RadioPatrol

It's a shame because I used to like Pat Buchanan a lot. He's actually right in line with a lot of my beliefs. I've always viewed him as more to the Liberterian side than most others on television.

and you spending so much time attacking me defending Obabamnation ...

Oh I guess your enjoying the sport ..... :whistle:

R

RadioPatrol

I wonder who's positions have changed Pat's or Marquis? I like PB because he is an articulate guy who is passionate about ideas. All andy can say is that he USED to like him? What is that? He spews useless drivel? :whistle:

Oooo SNAP ......... I think Andys eyes are brown, he is so full it ...:evil:

foodcritic

still waiting

Still waiting for veggie mom to explain why she is so critical of my grammar (which I don't spell check and don't care quite honestly) and yet she leaves her self open for the old hypocrasy label......:killingme

Is "uh" , "whodda thunk it" proper grammar?

I know it's off topic folks but I could not help myself.....She recently became the grammar police...I just could not help myself..:lmao:

Uh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegmom
Wow, they certainly, uh, had a lot of theories about communists infiltrating the US government. Eisenhower and the Bushes? Whodda thunk it!

I know it's off topic folks but I could not help myself.....She recently became the grammar police...I just could not help myself..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by foodcritic : 06-27-2008 at 10:05 PM.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Still waiting for veggie mom to explain why she is so critical of my grammar (which I don't spell check and don't care quite honestly) and yet she leaves her self open for the old hypocrasy label......:killingme

Uh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegmom
Wow, they certainly, uh, had a lot of theories about communists infiltrating the US government. Eisenhower and the Bushes? Whodda thunk it!

I know it's off topic folks but I could not help myself.....She recently became the grammar police...I just could not help myself..

Last edited by foodcritic : 06-27-2008 at 10:05 PM.

First- I'm not on here 24/7, hon, so don't expect an instantaneous response when I'm not online for two days.

Second- I don't post like that when trying sound intelligent in my critique of public schools.

Third- Coloquilalism mean anything to you?

Last edited:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Uh, where ya been? Not following politics or our pop culture, apparently.

They think W and his daddy are Commies. Apparantly, every US president from the group's inception has been a pinko in disguise. Yes, that includes Eisenhower, Nixon, and Reagan. :whistle: