John F. Kennedy Jr.

PJay

For people who want to know the truth, watch the following video.

I beg you to watch till the end. The reason dropping it here.

We watched the Q plan live..it happened. The MSM made fun of Trump.. instead of telling us the truth.

Kinnakeet

For people who want to know the truth, watch the following video.

I beg you to watch till the end. The reason dropping it here.

We watched the Q plan live..it happened. The MSM made fun of Trump.. instead of telling us the truth.

Ok Im confused WTF is this about,obama is a penis pin cushion,all the missing children are killed for their blood and....I have no clue

PJay

MSM was trying to be cute..making fun of Q and Anons. Ha! Your days are numbered!

I will truly miss this man when he's gone.

Shared video of Trump saying the following

Screenshot_20240728-123637~2.png

PJay

I love this song..keep playing over and over because it's truth.

Reposting here in my corner

Kinnakeet

I hope you do soon. The whole world will know.

Hope he's not teasing us....

Interesting Im all in for TRUMP but what does he know and someone else knows but in all reality no one knows and no one knows what your saying you know what I mean?

PJay

Interesting Im all in for TRUMP but what does he know and someone else knows but in all reality no one knows and no one knows what your saying you know what I mean?
What many of us who stand with Trump and the Military have been waiting for...the EBS to happen.. explaining what they've been doing behind the scenes to save us all. All will be explained to the World. The take down of evil happening around the world.

Not saying this will happen tomorrow..only 10 people know for sure. Trump sending the warning message..is he trying to fool the enemy, or is he preparing us?

Do not take this message as fact...but it doesn't hurt to be prepared..just like you would for a major storm, etc.

PJay

They've tried to kill him a few times. Q says he's well insulated. Most sure, he has body doubles.

PJay

Some people still say "EBS" It was changed to "EAS".

Just wanted to correct that.

Also, wanted to share the following info:

gemma_rae

I can tell you this. I had a next door neighbor 16 years ago who was a MPD officer and I was quite good friends with he and his wife. We got together for drinks often and he would enlighten us about police work in and around Capitol Hill.

When there was a significant crime they often knew the next day exactly who did it, their accomplices, and how they did it through paid informants. But that won't hold up in criminal court, nor the court of public opinion, so it literally took years of building a case against the perpetrators. Absolute secrecy was critical because to tip off the criminals or their informants would drive them into hiding and they could cover their tracks and the jig was up. Plenty of mind games were involved of course, but you had to build an air tight case.

So when Trump says he knows something, I believe he's playing mind games to see who goes into hiding or tips their hand.