John McCain's family values

B

Bruzilla

How do you keep from falling on your ass with all that spinning? Speaking of azz, you certainly are making one of yourself today.

Where am I spinning? McCain himself has admitted to every since thing I listed about his past. Every single thing. As to the current, the only thing he denies is his attempted defection to the Democrats in 2001, but there's a lot of evidence that he was going to go if Daschle offered him a powerful committee, but Jim Jeffords crossed the line first.

So... where am I spinning anything? You guys are just in denial, but don't worry! Now that McCain is running on his service and POW record, the truth will come out. All records pretaining to McCain's time as a POW are sealed at his request, so well see if he tries to pull a Kerry on this.

B

Bruzilla

For all you who missed this, here's the link to a part of "Missing Presumed Dead" documentary. And I'll again point out that this isn't some hit piece that was made this year to attack McCain by the loons on the Left. This was made in 2004/2005 and includes input by guys like Bob Doornan.

YouTube - Vietnam Veterans Against McCain

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Bob Dornan aside, radicals come in all shapes & sizes. The group "Vietnam Vets against..." have about as much vitriol and venom as Ted Sampley. He's aligned with them, as well. I give little credence whatsoever to that parasite.

Much as I disliked Kerry, I gave little credence to the Vietnam Vets when they were against him, too.