Join The NRA! It Is Free Here.

limblips

PREMO Member
I did this about 3 weeks ago, just today i got my letter with member card, is legit guys.

And now about once a week you will get the plea for money from them. I am a resposible gun owner but quit the NRA due to the numerous "sky is falling" pleas for money.

bulldog

And now about once a week you will get the plea for money from them. I am a resposible gun owner but quit the NRA due to the numerous "sky is falling" pleas for money.

I'm a life member so I don't get asked for money.

I know that some of the "sky is falling" pleas can be a pain in the azz, but lets face it, the NRA can't be a cheap orginization to run and I have no doubt that they have had a lot to do with the fact that we still have the opportunity to be responsible gun owners. A lot of people will not fight for their own individual rights and in this case I'm glad that there is someone (the NRA) out there doing it for us.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I'm a life member so I don't get asked for money.

I know that some of the "sky is falling" pleas can be a pain in the azz, but lets face it, the NRA can't be a cheap orginization to run and I have no doubt that they have had a lot to do with the fact that we still have the opportunity to be responsible gun owners. A lot of people will not fight for their own individual rights and in this case I'm glad that there is someone (the NRA) out there doing it for us.

Exactly, and there is a way to stop getting all the solicitation junk in the mail, when you sign up just choose the "email" option to be contacted or dial 1-800-672-3888... and tell them to shut off all of your promotions.

NRA is the best thing gun owners have going for them and anyone that cares about keeping their 2nd Amendment rights should be a member, period.