Joke on Pan lady and Skillet Girl

bcp

In My Opinion
Took a bar of their fancy shaped soap that has some sort of perfume or something added and was noticing how shiney the new bars were soooooo,,,

I took one outside and put a pin in the end and hung it from a tree branch, I then sprayed it with clear enamel sealing in the soap, yet leaving it looking fairly close to the original.

watching them try to figure out why its not lathering up is just another one of the small things that make my simple minded life worth living.

bcp

In My Opinion
And you wonder why the pan always seems to end up attached to your head. :roflmao:
Have you taken time to consider the possibility that the pan ending up attached to my head has caused a certain degree of brain damage that can be blamed for my thought process?

its one of those chicken / egg type questions.

bcp

In My Opinion
Oh, and at least its not as bad as when I vacumm packed all of her clean panties so they would stay fresh in the dresser.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I took one outside and put a pin in the end and hung it from a tree branch, I then sprayed it with clear enamel sealing in the soap, yet leaving it looking fairly close to the original.

watching them try to figure out why its not lathering up is just another one of the small things that make my simple minded life worth living.

:yay:

Lift the toilet lid and cover the top of the bowl with saran wrap, lower the lid and enjoy :lol: