Jon & Kate Plus 8

Masey

Is it just me or does anyone else find Kate to be a domineering beyotch? Don't you just want Jon to grow a set and put face smacking Kate in her place. :smack:

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I like Kate. She handles the stress of 8 kids a lot better then I would. She keeps the house running.

red_explorer

Is it just me or does anyone else find Kate to be a domineering beyotch? Don't you just want Jon to grow a set and put face smacking Kate in her place. :smack:

I like her, but she's totally germ compulsive. And sometimes I wish she'd just let the kids play with playdoh and paints. They need to be kids. At last she relaxed when they were at OBX.

Masey

I like her, but she's totally germ compulsive. And sometimes I wish she'd just let the kids play with playdoh and paints. They need to be kids. At last she relaxed when they were at OBX.

I can't stand the way she is with the kids and their clothes....it seems that appearance is more important to her than having fun as a family. I also think that Maddy (one of the twins) has some mental issues.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I can't stand the way she is with the kids and their clothes....it seems that appearance is more important to her than having fun as a family. I also think that Maddy (one of the twins) has some mental issues.

Maddy is a brat

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL

Also we remember that network tv picks and chooses what they show in that hour timeframe. I know that if TV was in my life 24x7 they would choose to show the moments where I am particulary cranky & pmsy.

shoe queen

How many kids do you have??? She has to run a tight schedule to keep her house in order. There relationship must work for them.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
So.. now that they are getting divorced and Jon is moving to NY to live in Trump Towers, how long do you think the show will go on? Or do you think Kate will work a deal to have her own show, Kate Plus 8? Seeing that she has had the mentality that the show MUST go on and that it is their job, I don't see her giving up the gravy train on her own.

I heard yesterday that TLC will run a retrospect of their 10yrs together next week and then go on hiatus until August. I wonder if they will even come back on after the hiatus. I hope all the media fuss dies down soon and people forget about them completely. I think that's the best thing that can happen for the sake of the kids. Kate will just have to put on her big girl panties and support the kids like the rest of us, without the cameras and freebies.

Cowgirl

So.. now that they are getting divorced and Jon is moving to NY to live in Trump Towers, how long do you think the show will go on? Or do you think Kate will work a deal to have her own show, Kate Plus 8? Seeing that she has had the mentality that the show MUST go on and that it is their job, I don't see her giving up the gravy train on her own.

I heard yesterday that TLC will run a retrospect of their 10yrs together next week and then go on hiatus until August. I wonder if they will even come back on after the hiatus. I hope all the media fuss dies down soon and people forget about them completely. I think that's the best thing that can happen for the sake of the kids. Kate will just have to put on her big girl panties and support the kids like the rest of us, without the cameras and freebies.

I can't believe they'd (John and Kate) would want the show to go on. I have only seen the show once or twice, so I don't follow it. It's ridiculous how they are going to let their kids suffer because they're both too greedy to end the show.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
I can't believe they'd (John and Kate) would want the show to go on. I have only seen the show once or twice, so I don't follow it. It's ridiculous how they are going to let their kids suffer because they're both too greedy to end the show.

I don' think he does, she does. She enjoys the spotlight and the money. I'm sure he enjoys the money, but I think he doesn't like the spotlight. And I'm sure even more so now that they are splitting up. She's a greedy B!!!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

I don' think he does, she does. She enjoys the spotlight and the money. I'm sure he enjoys the money, but I think he doesn't like the spotlight. And I'm sure even more so now that they are splitting up. She's a greedy B!!!

I don't watch it either as it comes on after I go to bed. I just catch reruns once in awhile. I've seen a few articles off the Internet (so who knows what is true or not) and apparently, Jon wants to get a job and lead a normal life and Kate is the one who wants the show to support her. I wonder if their visitation agreement of each parent staying at the house when it's their turn is to combat any type of child support payments. I find it strange that he would move out and then live at the house when he sees the kids.

lovinmaryland

Jon knew how Kate was long before now. To say she's controlling is a cop-out. Give me a break.

No before they got their own show TLC did 2 one hour specials about them (like they do a lot of other families of multiples) and she was fine... as they got their own show she slowly became more controlling and more obsessed w/ money and the attention. I think Jon just probably had enough and said #### it.

Otter

Nothing to see here
...as they got their own show she slowly became more controlling and more obsessed w/ money and the attention. I think Jon just probably had enough and said #### it.

No, as the show went on, she became more comfortable and let her true colors show.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
No before they got their own show TLC did 2 one hour specials about them (like they do a lot of other families of multiples) and she was fine... as they got their own show she slowly became more controlling and more obsessed w/ money and the attention. I think Jon just probably had enough and said #### it.

I read somewhere that he told an interviewer that Kate has "ruled the roost" for too long and he's finally standing up for himself. And that he's proud of himself. What's funny is the difference in appearance in him. Ed Hardy clothes and TWO! earrings. I guess he's trying to get his "cool" back for all the potential GFs he might get once he's free from her.

lovinmaryland

I read somewhere that he told an interviewer that Kate has "ruled the roost" for too long and he's finally standing up for himself. And that he's proud of himself. What's funny is the difference in appearance in him. Ed Hardy clothes and TWO! earrings. I guess he's trying to get his "cool" back for all the potential GFs he might get once he's free from her.

Men and women both do that when they get a divorce. Face it you have been comfortable all that time w/ someone else and maybe not cared to much... but now that you are back on the market you gotta look good.

He is just doing it now. She has been doing it all along w/ the tanning, tummy tuck, boob job, expensive clothing. If I were him since she has the book deals etc.. I would take her ass to cleaners for every penny I could!