Jousting anyone?

WePeeps

Greetings,
anyone going to joust this year? We are looking for a place to train. We are also interested in starting up a Horse Soccer League.

breezy9999

Greetings,
anyone going to joust this year? We are looking for a place to train. We are also interested in starting up a Horse Soccer League.

Hey! Look up riverview stables in prince frederick area! They do jousting and I know those girls are always up for fun things! They are great!

Eventer29

We do jousting at Christ Church in Broomes Island. We usually start to practice a couple months before at Christ church. We are also possibly going to make or borrow some portable arches so we can practice here at our farm. You can email me at cheyenne_129@hotmail.com for more info if you like.
As far as the horse soccer, sounds like fun. We are pretty busy with shows and events for now, and polocrosse is starting back up. We would def be interested in having a demo or clinic in horsey soccer at our summer camps this year if you can get a group together or have anyone who could do a clinic or demonstrate.

WePeeps

Very cool, some great places to start. I can set up temporary arches in my field, too, and then we can also use them as goal posts for soccer.:biggrin:

ElliesMom

since this was opened up....

I am running a Cub Scout Day Camp @ Cedarville, the theme Midieval Adventures :yahoo: and was looking for a POC for someone to possibly come up one afternoon and do a demo for the kids of our State Sport!

PM me....