Judge Declares "Stay-at-Home" Order UNCONSTITUTIONAL - Viva Frei Vlawg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Court closes this opinion as it began, by recognizing that defendants actions at issue here were undertaken with the good intentions of addressing a public health emergency. But even in an emergency the authority of the government is not unfettered. The liberties protected by the Constitutions are not fair-weathered freedoms-in place when times are good but able to be cast a side in times of trouble.

So all you Authoritarians the right to assemble - be it a party or church or a the local hardware store shall not be subordinated

gunsmoke

So, bot, please grab an Aeroflot flight to PA, don't delay--go NOW.

Gather up all the rest of the cult members on here and from under all the rocks you people call home, press as many of your kind as you can find into as small a space as possible and just breathe deeply. Remember...masks are for pussies!!

You can help the rest of us and our 401k investments by speeding up the process of herd mentality!!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So, bot, please grab an Aeroflot flight to PA, don't delay--go NOW.

Ah yes it was only a matter of time ... the Russian Connection

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated, Selfish or Propaganda ..... or a Russian From Minsk

you engage in personal attacks because you off no counter argument to the facts presented

Ad hominem, misrepresentation and opinion served up as fact.

Remember...masks are for pussies!!

I'm glad you finally admit it

You can help the rest of us and our 401k investments by speeding up the process of herd mentality!!!

Toxic said it best;

Brilliant climax.

That was quite impressive.

Not one single fact presented. Not one single logical argument. Not one single salient point. All you did was come in here and present one of the most arrogant, self-righteous, hubris-laden and asinine diatribes that I have ever come across. Complete self-serving verbal masturbation complete with a condescending orgasm right onto your own knuckles. Your contempt and hatred of literally every single person who disagrees with you, politically, is on display, and your self-awareness is so mind bogglingly infinitesimal that you are probably one of those people who says "Love Trumps Hate" without a shred of irony in your voice and accuse those who disagree with you of being close-minded - all while you simultaneously demonstrate hatred that most of these people, whom you abhor so deeply, would be shocked at the sight of it.

So, congratulations for crafting the most disingenuous piece of **** that I have seen in a very long time. That couldn't have been easy. If there were a Pulitzer Prize for the category of sanctimonious bullshit, you would win, hands-down. Since they don't, I can only offer you this meager acknowledgement.

I'll remind you of your own words

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.