Judge Nap speaks out

PsyOps

Pixelated
So, let me understand 'Nap'... If I order someone to murder someone, and they don't do it, I can be convicted of murder? If I go into a bank with the intent of robbing and don't rob it, I can be convicted of bank robbery?

Since when is someone guilty of something that never happened? I view Napolitano as a really smart lawyer, but how did he lose his sense of the presumption of innocence? Where did smart people like Napolitano get to the point that a person is guilty of a crime that never happened?

TCROW

So, let me understand 'Nap'... If I order someone to murder someone, and they don't do it, I can be convicted of murder? If I go into a bank with the intent of robbing and don't rob it, I can be convicted of bank robbery?

Since when is someone guilty of something that never happened? I view Napolitano as a really smart lawyer, but how did he lose his sense of the presumption of innocence? Where did smart people like Napolitano get to the point that a person is guilty of a crime that never happened?

The key difference here is that a Judge Nap is a trained lawyer and you are not.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You mean the coverup-General? Come on dude, quit joshing.
How much time do you think Barr will serve for his work in covering up all of the coordination discovered between Trumps organization and the Russians?

Midnightrider

As I have said numerous times, there are plenty of people who get charged with trying to hire someone to kill their spouse. How does that happen under your theory?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So ya got NOTHING as per usual ... well except a lot of hot air and self flagellation

PsyOps

Pixelated
As I have said numerous times, there are plenty of people who get charged with trying to hire someone to kill their spouse. How does that happen under your theory?

That's not what Napolitano is saying. He said Trump actually obstructed. What has happened to you people that don't know the difference between attempting or conspiring to do something and actually doing it? I get you hate Trump, but how does that translate into making crimes up just so you can be rid of him? If Trump conspired to obstruct, and that's a crime, then pursue that. But stop saying he did something that didn't actually happen.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

That's not what Napolitano is saying. He said Trump actually obstructed. What has happened to you people that don't know the difference between attempting or conspiring to do something and actually doing it? I get you hate Trump, but how does that translate into making crimes up just so you can be rid of him? If Trump conspired to obstruct, and that's a crime, then pursue that. But stop saying he did something that didn't actually happen.

Right---- Charge him and be made fools of in court.

Midnightrider

JFC, you are confusing yourself.

Since when is someone guilty of something that never happened?
I view Napolitano as a really smart lawyer, but how did he lose his sense of the presumption of innocence? Where did smart people like Napolitano get to the point that a person is guilty of a crime that never happened?

Nap sees the reality in the situation. Trying to impede an investigation is obstruction whether you are successful in actually impeding it or not. I don’t think Nap hates trump,and I know I don’t.

BOP

Nap sees the reality in the situation. Trying to impede an investigation is obstruction whether you are successful in actually impeding it or not. I don’t think Nap hates trump,and I know I don’t.
This is the most coherent and direct response you've ever given on these formums. We ought to mark this as a red-letter day or something.