PREMO Member
blah blah blah ..... WTF are you going on about

'outing myself'

wtf does that even mean

Midnightrider

blah blah blah ..... WTF are you going on about

'outing myself'

wtf does that even mean
Like I said, you are obviously too stupid to figure it out.

For someone who claims to not be able to see my posts your sure do a lot of reading them

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I know critical this NOT your strong suit, especially when You THINK you are the smartest sock sucker in the room

has it ever occurred to you

1. I do have several forum members on ignore
  2. this little tidbit shows up

View attachment 136927

within the 1st 2 min of an ignored member posting ......

I only post or comment or ask 'is 'XYZ' posting' because doing so keeps you retards all spun up and sputtering

and you call me the dummy ...... I got you coming and going Hook, Line and Sinker

:roflmao:

you are still on ignore ....
I still don't see your inane :cds:

but so split that hair I know you are going to,

NO it is not 'ignoring' someone in the strictest sense, but I choose where and when to read your drivel

Midnightrider

I know critical this NOT your strong suit, especially when You THINK you are the smartest sock sucker in the room

has it ever occurred to you

1. I do have several forum members on ignore
  2. this little tidbit shows up
View attachment 136927

within the 1st 2 min of an ignored member posting ......

I only post or comment or ask 'is 'XYZ' posting' because doing so keeps you retards all spun up and sputtering

and you call me the dummy ...... I got you coming and going Hook, Line and Sinker

:roflmao:

you are still on ignore ....
I still don't see your inane :cds:

but so split that hair I know you are going to,

NO it is not 'ignoring' someone in the strictest sense, but I choose where and when to read your drivel
It’s not just not ignoring, it’s being fixated on what you are pretending to ignore. Just like I said.

You spend half your day posting C&P propaganda you haven’t read and the other half clicking ‘show ignored content’ and then responding that you can’t see a poster you are responding directly to.

PsyOps

Pixelated
JFC, you are confusing yourself.

Nap sees the reality in the situation. Trying to impede an investigation is obstruction whether you are successful in actually impeding it or not. I don’t think Nap hates trump,and I know I don’t.

So, given this rationale, trying to murder someone, even though you don't actually murder someone, you are guilty of murder. And you accuse me of confusing myself? If Trump is guilty of attempted obstruction, and that is a crime, then say so (that is a comment to Mueller), then let the legal system address it; whether it's impeachment or actually charging him when he leaves office.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You mean the coverup-General? Come on dude, quit joshing.

I see... if it's Barr (a trained lawyer), he's dishonest and covering up, because Trump hired him. But if it's Napolitano (a trained lawyer), he's honest and telling the truth. Why? Because it fits your narrative. They are both 'trained lawyers'. You are not. I am not. I find Napolitano to be a pretty upstanding legal analyst most of the time. I happen to think Napolitano is wrong on this.

Midnightrider

So, given this rationale, trying to murder someone, even though you don't actually murder someone, you are guilty of murder. And you accuse me of confusing myself? If Trump is guilty of attempted obstruction, and that is a crime, then say so (that is a comment to Mueller), then let the legal system address it; whether it's impeachment or actually charging him when he leaves office.
Attempted obstruction IS obstruction. It’s not confusing, it’s the law.

TCROW

I see... if it's Barr (a trained lawyer), he's dishonest and covering up, because Trump hired him. But if it's Napolitano (a trained lawyer), he's honest and telling the truth. Why? Because it fits your narrative. They are both 'trained lawyers'. You are not. I am not. I find Napolitano to be a pretty upstanding legal analyst most of the time. I happen to think Napolitano is wrong on this.

Barr earned that title many years ago.

This_person

OK. But that wasn’t the question.
Nor was when he earned it.

He got the nickname from a crappy opinion-piece writer. It's meaningless. Psy's response was to suggest it was meaningless by comparing him to the judge, mine it to suggest it is meaningless based on the source. You said he has the title - what is it's meaning to you?