Judge tries to get around abortion laws, here's how:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

She's equating it to slavery and indentured servitude.

:lmao:

I mean, all parents at some point feel like slaves to their demanding abusive little masters, but to recognize it on a federal level.... :killingme

No wonder Democrat kids immerse themselves in drugs and end up killing themselves. Here's your mom right out in public saying to anyone who'll listen to her that you are a worthless blob of tyranny. Not a sweet cuddly vulnerable baby who she would protect with her own life, but that she would happily cut you into pieces, suck you out of her womb, and throw you in the trash.

That's gotta leave a few marks.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
It used to be the Judge's task to provide unbiased and considered thought to uphold the written law, not use their position to interpret the laws in such a way as to impart their own highly biased and incorrect interpretation.

Does she really believe the dribble she professes, or is it just to appease the masses?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Ironically, she obtained her BA and JD from Catholic University of America.

somdwatch

Just like education, the federal govt should keep it's business to running only the facilities and services to the buildings that are in DC.

They have no businesses to run in local communities.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I mean, all parents at some point feel like slaves to their demanding abusive little masters, but to recognize it on a federal level.... :killingme

No wonder Democrat kids immerse themselves in drugs and end up killing themselves. Here's your mom right out in public saying to anyone who'll listen to her that you are a worthless blob of tyranny. Not a sweet cuddly vulnerable baby who she would protect with her own life, but that she would happily cut you into pieces, suck you out of her womb, and throw you in the trash.

I’m pretty sure she’s never going to see an abortion case without the lawyers asking her to recuse herself and then the chief judge if she says no.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Entire race(s) committing genocide, and smiling on the way to the free abortion clinic to do it. Liberal abortion policies have killed waaaaay more minorities than Hitler's Holocaust killed Jews.

Last edited: