Jumper on the Thomas Johnson

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
1650 Jumper on the Bridge claiming intent of jumping. Police enroute via code.

1651 Evidently Jumper called 911 advising he was gonna jump.

1653 Have heard no references as yet about them considering shutting down the Bridge. But I don't think the police are on the scene as yet

1655 Individual is a Male. I will not be stating his name

1656 Police in the area now. They are out with the subject

1658 Sheriff's Dept. advises 10-22 other units. 10-22 means cancell any other units enroute. They have enough on the scene.

1700 Quiet at the moment. I guess Officers discussing the situation with the individual.

1704 An officer just advised St. Mary's that he was enroute to SMH. He also asked them to call SM and advise. I strongly suspect this officer has the indiviual and is taking him to the Hosp.

The situation appears to be resolved and if I hear anything making me suspect different I will update this

1717 Police Officer turning into SMH now advising Subject becoming combative. Additional Officers enroute to help.

Last edited:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Jameo said:
:shrug: Traffic is still moving on the bridge.

Have heard nothing tellingme they are consideriing closing the bridge as yet. Apparently the officers on the scene are optomistic

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
sockgirl77 said:
They have signs on the bridge for the Crisis Hotline now. I saw one while going over it 2 weeks ago.

Cool. Heck they should put one of those little phones in a box up there to.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Jeff said:
Cool. Heck they should put one of those little phones in a box up there to.
Huh? So we will have every crazy in town up there? Hell no! I think we should go up there and help them over the side so they don't screw up traffic.

Last edited:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Dutch6 said:
:yeahthat: JUMP SUCKA!

First we could ask where they live and see if we can get the keys so we can see if they have any god stuff we can have.

Maybe even get them to sign their vehicle titles over.

W

Wenchy

Jeff said:
Could put a computer up there with a direct link to the SOMD forum for us to "help" them out a bit.

:yay:

We could play this chorus for them:

Van Halen said:
Might as well jump. Jump !
Might as well jump.
Go ahead, jump. Jump !
Go ahead, jump.

sockgirl77

Jeff said:
First we could ask where they live and see if we can get the keys so we can see if they have any god stuff we can have.

Maybe even get them to sign their vehicle titles over.
If he/she had god stuff, he/she may not be standing on that rickity bridge contemplating their life. :razz:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
sockgirl77 said:
If he/she had god stuff, he/she may not be standing on that rickity bridge contemplating their life. :razz:

Either that or they just got the Electric bill and are regretting having bought all that good stuff

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Bastard sure picked a nice day to jump....I bet the view up there while he was contemplating was great... :lmao:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
sockgirl77 said:

Not neccessarily. Stuff doesn't make you happy. Now, if they spent on the money on say... hookers, maybe I could see your point.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Chain729 said:
Not neccessarily. Stuff doesn't make you happy. Now, if they spent on the money on say... hookers, maybe I could see your point.

But this is St. Mary's County. Have you SEEN the ladies standing on Great Mills???

sockgirl77

Chain729 said:
Psst...I was making fun of his typo. :lmao: