Jumper Shows in Calvert

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I believe the ring at Country Haven is 130 (or 140) x 280. Plenty of room for a large hack class and five to six stride line jump courses.

Eventer29

Anyone interested send me a pm with your email and I will put you on our mailing list. I will also have prize list and entry forms available at the Country Haven show this weekend. I'm so excited about both the Country Haven show and our upcoming Jumper and open schooling shows!!

Eventer29

I think I sent PMs to anyone sho seemed interested. If I missed anyone please pm me with your email address!! We have been busy building nice standards! Just have to get them painted all bright and pretty. Looking forward to seeing some of you at the show!

Last edited:

Eventer29

Anyone think they might make it to the show? I have not checked the mail for pre entries yet. Hope they start to come in! I know for sure we will at least have a decent turnout in the lower classes. And at least a couple entries in the higher ones so far.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I would honestly take part. I really need to get out this fall/winter and there don't seem to be many places close by that appeal to higher jumper riders (or atleast none that I have found so far).

Zansgoodnews I know you posted this a while back, but Country Haven is planning on having four divisions of jumper classes for their Fall Show series coming up. Just let me know if you'd like a prize list e-mailed to you. :howdy:

Here are the dates : :dye:
* September 11th, 2010 (rain date 9/12)
* October 16th, 2010 (rain date 10/17)
* November 13th, 2010 (rain date 11/14)
* December 4th, 2010 (rain date 12/4)