June 4th...Be there!!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Or should I say here....Just got done riding the trail for next Sunday. It is :cartwheel a great loop. About 2-1/2-3 hrs. with lots of hill and dale. The bridge will be done tonight .:jameo: Its painted asphalt black (snort..snort)

OK...whos game? Come get your Polaris raffle ticket when you register also.
So check out http://smtr.org/trailrideflyer.html for all the details. Oh and Big Orange Vest is cooking :yahoo:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
If any body could print a handfull of the flier page and take it to your feed/tack store this weekend that would be great..or even put it on your barn wall where you keep your horse.
They are already in SS Charlotte hall, Loveville Leather / hen yard, and Ryceville.
Let me know if you can and what locations. Any suggestions where the future fliers could go for advertisement would be appreciated.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy: I still do not have a fylier. I will ask Terry to email me one and make copies and take them to Wheatleys. Hey also I will ask Terry to take some with her on Sunday. She goes to the show much earlier then we do.
Did Plum Loco tell you what happened to me on the ride at Cedarville?
hears "Another STORY" to add to our list................ :popcorn:
Plum Loco was in the lead with Mo and we were haul a$$'n when I noticed he missed the turn. I yelled out ...WE MISSED THE TURN........I did not know that Mo had such good brakes until he stopped and mygoldnhorse jammed right into his big white a$$. I flew over her right shoulder tumbled in the air and landed on my back. :roflmao: :jameo:. I jumped up to remount and broken leg was so amused...He said WOW my MOM could not jump up like that. :killingme I told him I was so glad to of made his day. I was just glad there wasn't a tree in my way. :smack: The things I do for fun......

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
no pics :razz: I'll try to remember the next time I go flying through the air to have someone take pictures. Although hopefully it won't be for awhile.
I thought about Mingiz signature ...don't go faster than your guardian angel can fly.....So glad mine is real fast. I myself can not believe I did not even have bruise. So not only can myyyyyy guardian angel fly very fast......she is also a great catch. :lmao:

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
He told me about your flight...im so glad you didnt get hurt :huggy:
I will fax you a flier if you call me with #. Thanks that would be great.

I thought of the show on Sunday too. Ill call Terry, thanks. We will get there about 2:00 for the speed events. How about you...do you want me to take Eastwood fer ya'?

Maybe someone south could put them in the Canter tack shop and Flat Irons shop and barn. :whistle: Maybe Remax :whistle:

Hey, Appyday, are you going anywhere to get supplys down your way? Could you put some there?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Actually Goldnhorse, I dont have to fax you one, you can print it from hitting on the weblocation in the first post.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I figured he would tell you about my adventure of mid air summersault....I am sure I made his day. :razz: I will be riding mygoldnhorse on Sunday, so you would have to ask Plum Loco if you should bring Eastwood. :frown: I miss Eastwood being home though.

R

remaxrealtor

persimmoncf said:
If any body could print a handfull of the flier page and take it to your feed/tack store this weekend that would be great..or even put it on your barn wall where you keep your horse.
They are already in SS Charlotte hall, Loveville Leather / hen yard, and Ryceville.
Let me know if you can and what locations. Any suggestions where the future fliers could go for advertisement would be appreciated.
I've got Flat Iron covered for ya!

W

WildHorses

persimmoncf said:

I would be happy to take some to Just One More Tack, Hatchers and put one up at our farm if you like. :flowers:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
RC, me and the little ones wouldn't miss if for the world...one more chance to share horse injury stories... :lol:
will we do a bonfire or something afterwards?

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
no pics :razz: I'll try to remember the next time I go flying through the air to have someone take pictures. Although hopefully it won't be for awhile.
I thought about Mingiz signature ...don't go faster than your guardian angel can fly.....So glad mine is real fast. I myself can not believe I did not even have bruise. So not only can myyyyyy guardian angel fly very fast......she is also a great catch. :lmao:

:larry: You go! A good guardian angel is hard to find... :lmao: I had a very good vision of your story.... :killingme :lmao: Sorry but been there... It's always funny afterwards...but also great that you weren't hurt.

Everyone have a great holiday weekend.... :buddies: :patriot: I'm taking the camper out for a change. Just won't feel right not having my horse camping with me. :bawl:
C-YA on the 4th....

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:flowers: Thanks for the green Busterduck & Wildhorses. I had a rough start when I came in the forums. A friend was having some problems with NoMo and Camily and I stuck my nose where it shouldn't of been :elaine:. I got a major :buttkick:........ but since then things have been much better.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
RC, me and the little ones wouldn't miss if for the world...one more chance to share horse injury stories... :lol:
will we do a bonfire or something afterwards?

I hope theat you can make it. Now that you cant ride, you can sit pertty and do registration or collect $ for food, or just drink and be merry :cheers:

How was the League?

My boy took 2nd in the youth barrels at Oakridge on sissys horse. Im soooo proud of him. :yahoo:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
ok percy were are the pictures ... If you can e-amil them to me I should be able to put some on here .. Thanks Again Z and I had a BALLLLL

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
I hope theat you can make it. Now that you cant ride, you can sit pertty and do registration or collect $ for food, or just drink and be merry :cheers:

How was the League?

My boy took 2nd in the youth barrels at Oakridge on sissys horse. Im soooo proud of him. :yahoo:
WOW!!!! That's the way to encourage him!! the kids want to ride, so i can bring the fat-Appys along with lil ones poni-poni.
Sure I'll do registration. What time would you like for moi to arrive?