June 4th...Be there!!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
WOW!!!! That's the way to encourage him!! the kids want to ride, so i can bring the fat-Appys along with lil ones poni-poni.
Sure I'll do registration. What time would you like for moi to arrive?

Come by 11:00 if you can, thanks for the help.

Oh and "rain, rain go away come again another day!"

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy: Percy. What a great ride. You and Plumloco did a wonderful job cutting in the new trails. And the bridge was quiet impressive. Everyone seemed to of had a blast and the food was awesome. The big bad guy in the orange vest comes through again, yummy.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
We had approx 40 riders and a sunny day. Busterduck, Goldnhorse, Happyappy, Sahrab, Total Control and persimmoncf (me) were the only forum members there (correct me if wrong) I am so releaved that it is over and with no problems. Other than the 'out of breath drafts' and one horse that did not want to cross a creek (but thanks to PlumLoco and Brokearms dad they got him thru it)...I have heard nothing but good comments. I even got two phone calls from stranger that want to come back and ride again soon :dance: . One couple on the trail said "this aint no intermediate ride like advertised, this is an advanced ride" they and their horses were very challenged and they were really pleased ...and said "we have never done hills and trails like that, yeah!"

Thanks to all who helped!~ :howdy:

jwilley

Walker
What a ride

I was one of the ones that had never done any hills like those before but my boy and I had a blast...what a ride... and great food and conversation to top it all off.... feeling it a little today though.
Thank you so much again Persimmoncf for your hospitality.....hope to have the chance to come back

persimmoncf said:
We had approx 40 riders and a sunny day. Busterduck, Goldnhorse, Happyappy, Sahrab, Total Control and persimmoncf (me) were the only forum members there (correct me if wrong) I am so releaved that it is over and with no problems. Other than the 'out of breath drafts' and one horse that did not want to cross a creek (but thanks to PlumLoco and Brokearms dad they got him thru it)...I have heard nothing but good comments. I even got two phone calls from stranger that want to come back and ride again soon :dance: . One couple on the trail said "this aint no intermediate ride like advertised, this is an advanced ride" they and their horses were very challenged and they were really pleased ...and said "we have never done hills and trails like that, yeah!"

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: Percy. What a great ride. You and Plumloco did a wonderful job cutting in the new trails. And the bridge was quiet impressive. Everyone seemed to of had a blast and the food was awesome. The big bad guy in the orange vest comes through again, yummy.

We couldn't agree more. What a wonderful challanging ride. We had a BLAST :thewave:

Thanks so very much Persimmon! Best ride we have had this year! :jameo:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
...the RIDE was AWESOME even for a cripple on a green filly!!

Regarding the "advanced" thing, Percy, you made the trails absolutely awesome. I would say some areas made it a ride for a "fit" horse who is in condition, and a rider who is used to going up and down hills, but the trails themselves made it an terrific introduction to a somewhat more "challenging" ride for riders due to their width and superior condition. You guys did a spectacular job of creating those trails!!! Are you sure you won't be able to host it again next year?? or can we perhaps ride it again, together?? My 3 y/o filly was awesome, made possible by the trail itself. :clap:
I want to get a few more great rides in like that before i'm down for the count!

Appyday you missed a spectacular ride!! Let's try to hook up with Percy and do it again!

DQ2B

persimmoncf said:
We had approx 40 riders and a sunny day. Busterduck, Goldnhorse, Happyappy, Sahrab, Total Control and persimmoncf (me) were the only forum members there (correct me if wrong) I am so releaved that it is over and with no problems. Other than the 'out of breath drafts' and one horse that did not want to cross a creek (but thanks to PlumLoco and Brokearms dad they got him thru it)...I have heard nothing but good comments. I even got two phone calls from stranger that want to come back and ride again soon :dance:

I was there and I'm guessing it was my younger boy that was the one who was "difficult" to get across the creek but hey, he's a dressage horse mainly so I didn't get upset about it and the guys were great getting him across (many thanks, glad you were there)! Friends and I had a great ride.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I was really impressed with the ride the hills were a little challenging but not to bad (not realy a hill person)even my daughter went out and rode her new Arab not once but twice .. After the ride all the kids went back out and rode it agiain they had a blast ....good job Percy hope we can ride it now as one of our daily trails ... :yahoo:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I'm sooooo peed off. I missed the ride because I thought I had a hitch problem.It turned out not to be. I guess I was being more safe than sorry...
I have rode there before and it's a great ride. But any ride is a good ride. Yes sounds like a great idea to meet up. Lets pack a lunch and go. Just let me know.....

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:

You Happy,.... are quiet awesome yourself. It's so nice to know there are other's addicted to riding as much as I am.

:cheers: to everyone on this forum. You guys are great and it is so much fun riding with all of you.

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
happyappygirl said:

You Happy,.... are quiet awesome yourself. It's so nice to know there are other's addicted to riding as much as I am.

:cheers: to everyone on this forum. You guys are great and it is so much fun riding with all of you.

Happy is just plain :crazy: And then for her and RC to take the shortcut thru the swamp and the mega vertical hill. WOW, we used to go that way - remember Goldnhorse - until we found the trail around it. Weve lost a couple horses in there and still aint never seen them again :roflmao:
Got to love them "rough riders" oops wrong color :razz:

Last edited:
R

remaxrealtor

persimmoncf said:
mygoldnhorse said:
Happy is just plain :crazy: And then for her and RC to take the shortcut thru the swamp and the mega vertical hill. WOW, we used to go that way - remember Goldnhorse - until we found the trail around it. Weve lost a couple horses in there and still aint never seen them again :roflmao:
Got to love them "rough riders" oops wrong color :razz:

Lou and Holly were crushed to miss the ride! It sounds like you did a FANTASTIC job....take a bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:lol: RC decided we needed to take the shortcut to the long way, since he had to go to work...

How d-ja like that he came back to mooch a meal after he went on? scared ya didn't he? :killingme

nomoney

mygoldnhorse said:
:flowers: Thanks for the green Busterduck & Wildhorses. I had a rough start when I came in the forums. A friend was having some problems with NoMo and Camily and I stuck my nose where it shouldn't of been :elaine:. I got a major :buttkick:........ but since then things have been much better.

Are you sure you mean nomo and not kwillia? :confused:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
nomoney said:
Are you sure you mean nomo and not kwillia? :confused:

:howdy: Nomo.......I can not beleive you would of forgotten. It was the hottest subject on the forum for a long time. Let me jog your memory....There was a poster on the horse forum named equineaddict that you renamed equineslut. You ended up giving her the :buttkick: ....and after we all went :jameo: :jameo: :jameo: you let her back as..... equinelover.....the thread was called.....I'M BACKKK. But things got so bad that you closed the thread. It was a pretty wild ride the wildest the horse forum ever saw...but I've learned alot since than. :lmao: