June is LGBT month

ImnoMensa

It's LGBT month, declares Obama

What a sickening story, Makes one want to puke.

No more Homosexuals or gays, the new politically correct term is LGBT's

From the article:
"My administration has partnered with the LGBT community to advance a wide range of initiatives," he reminded. "At the international level, I have joined efforts at the United Nations to decriminalize homosexuality around the world. Here at home, I continue to support measures to bring the full spectrum of equal rights to LGBT Americans. These measures include enhancing hate crimes laws, supporting civil unions and federal rights for LGBT couples, outlawing discrimination in the workplace, ensuring adoption rights, and ending the existing 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' policy in a way that strengthens our Armed Forces and our national security. We must also commit ourselves to fighting the HIV/AIDS epidemic by both reducing the number of HIV infections and providing care and support services to people living with HIV/AIDS across the United States."

Now you know the agenda in Obama's own words.As if you didnt know before.
June Bride will soon have an entirely new meaning.

From the article:
LGBT Americans also mobilized the nation to respond to the domestic HIV/AIDS epidemic and have played a vital role in broadening this country's response to the HIV pandemic."

If LGBT Americans hadnt kept sticking their wicks in each other's exhaust pipe there would not be an AIDS pandemic.

bcp

In My Opinion

These measures include enhancing hate crimes laws,
Dont think this one is needed. Anytime a gay is beat, it would be a greater crime than if a non gay got beat, regardless of the reason.

supporting civil unions and federal rights for LGBT couples
Majority of people have said the support a civil union, but the homosexuals are not happy with that, they want it to be called a marriage and be looked at as equal. its not. and they will continue to have opposition until they accept that fact.
they already have the same federal rights as the normal people

, outlawing discrimination in the workplace
Not needed. discrimination is already illegal, they dont have to add the wording for homos.

ensuring adoption rights,
just cant get on board with this one. its not fair to the children.
unless, those children are old enough to make an informed decision on their own.

and ending the existing 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' policy in a way that strengthens our Armed Forces and our national security.
as long as it goes with severe punishment if they are caught trying to get cozy with non gays.

We must also commit ourselves to fighting the HIV/AIDS epidemic by both reducing the number of HIV infections and providing care and support services to people living with HIV/AIDS across the United States."
I know, how about the gay and lesbians collect the money to find a cure for the HIV that they spread around.

consrstupid

Dont think this one is needed. Anytime a gay is beat, it would be a greater crime than if a non gay got beat, regardless of the reason.

Majority of people have said the support a civil union, but the homosexuals are not happy with that, they want it to be called a marriage and be looked at as equal. its not. and they will continue to have opposition until they accept that fact.
they already have the same federal rights as the normal people

Not needed. discrimination is already illegal, they dont have to add the wording for homos.

just cant get on board with this one. its not fair to the children.
unless, those children are old enough to make an informed decision on their own.

as long as it goes with severe punishment if they are caught trying to get cozy with non gays.

I know, how about the gay and lesbians collect the money to find a cure for the HIV that they spread around.

....W.T.F. happened to St.Reagans "THOU SHALLT NOT SPEAK ILL OF THY FELLOW REPUBLICAN!".........DUDE, um what'll ya tell Senator CRAIG,Rep.FOLEY(ooopps)& the rest of the pole smokers down at the LOG CABIN REPUBLICAN-........GET TOGETHERS......HUH?

consrstupid

Is that a she?? Interesting. Must have gotten pregnant in the 5th grade and had to drop out.

...aww you kids got yer wittle feelin' hurt when I talked about yer boys like that, I'M SORRY,you kids must be the compassionate conservative type and I don't want John BONER demanding I apologize to the you & the gays in your party

If LGBT Americans hadnt kept sticking their wicks in each other's exhaust pipe there would not be an AIDS pandemic.

Personaly, I don't give a crap what the PC term is.

I have a niece that's gay and married. I'll see if she wants me to call her a LGBT and lump them all together.

D

dems4me

I didn't think it was 100% gay people spreading it around :shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion
I didn't think it was 100% gay people spreading it around :shrug:
Im pretty sure it started with those that choose to dabble in the gay arts.

its the bisexuals that are the greatest risk to society, those are the ones that bring the HIV over to the straight population.

consrstupid

Im pretty sure it started with those that choose to dabble in the gay arts.

its the bisexuals that are the greatest risk to society, those are the ones that bring the HIV over to the straight population.

...now girls,no need to get yer 'lil panties in a bind,I'm sorry too that you have'nt opted to STAY THE COURSE an' make it through school,but if you like I can try to slow it down with big happy capitol letters or I could go the conservative route an' scare my point into you.Nah that would threaten boss Limbaugh,John Boner,but hell, the pole smokers down at the Log Cabin Republicans would love to hear from you ,they could probably "show you a thing or two"!

C

citizen_fear

is it possible that it had a stroke?
One thing for sure, its getting kinda obvious what it really is

A repressed homosexual that is holding it against the republican party for not passing legislation to legalize same sex marriage while Bush was in? Not a sermon, just a thought. :buddies:

bcp

In My Opinion
A repressed homosexual that is holding it against the republican party for not passing legislation to legalize same sex marriage while Bush was in? Not a sermon, just a thought. :buddies:
Im not too sure about that.
think of it this way.
out of any of the homos you have known, of all the things you can say about them, how many were unable to convey a simple message?

ImnoMensa

Most homosexuals I know are pretty nice people, and as long as they dont bother me i dont care what they do as long as it isnt called normal or marriage. Because it isn't.

Most of the gay men I know have plenty of money too, I guess thats the bonus of not paying on dates and not having kids.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Hi dumb ass :howdy: long time no speak. :whistle:

Actually, for centuries, gay meant happy. It began to be used for homosexuals, who are typically flamboyant, in the 17th century. But even still, it was late in to the 20th century before modern dumb asses like yourself changed the definition of a word. Kind of like professional football.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

....W.T.F. happened to St.Reagans "THOU SHALLT NOT SPEAK ILL OF THY FELLOW REPUBLICAN!".........DUDE, um what'll ya tell Senator CRAIG,Rep.FOLEY(ooopps)& the rest of the pole smokers down at the LOG CABIN REPUBLICAN-........GET TOGETHERS......HUH?

:confused:

Are you on drugs? :shrug:

consrstupid

....duuude,you need to ask if DICK cheney's LESBIAN DAUGHTER hangs out with the pole smoker's in the G.ayo_OldP.arty or pediphile like yer man Rep.MARK FOLEY, who the libs gave the boot,to see if she could STAY THE COARSE!!!!

consrstupid

:confused:

Are you on drugs? :shrug:

....hellll yeah,laughin' an' a slapin' all the knat's here on somd online ,CON EDITION, has gotten me higher than a kite,they keep attackin' and I keep slappin' .Although I doubt it's NOWHERE NEAR as good as the synthetic HEROIN, dope Limbaugh, the fearless trailblazer is on.