Jussie Got Justice!

Hessian

Duped, misled, deceived and naive enough to jump on the preposterous attention-seeking bandwagon.
These "Fellow Citizens" demonstrate every day how utterly shallow they are.
It is tragic that so many people look up to them and vote for them.
Talk about the dumbing-down of America. I am disgusted by their groveling and emotive blather.
We are doomed because of their stupidity and the idiots that support them.

WingsOfGold

The reason it took 9 hours for the jury was that it took 8 hours to stop laughing and start deliberating.
I'd LIKE to think that but there was no doubt a colored holdout that knew the truth but if it damns the white debil..............

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just heard on the news that because he has no priors, there's a good chance he will get probation and community service.

He should have been prosecuted for inciting.

WingsOfGold

He cost the city what....... well over a million dollars in police overtime???? How many animals might they have saved if working?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I do want him to be ordered to pay back every last penny that was spent to investigate this cluster puck in the form of restitution. :buddies:

as I understand the situation .. that offer had been on the table, avoid a trial and jail, pay for the investigation and walk

dummy Nope'd it .... thinking he was too cleaver to go to jail

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Just heard on the news that because he has no priors, there's a good chance he will get probation and community service.

He should have been prosecuted for inciting.

The more I have had a chance to go back and look at his interviews soon after this happened, the more I feel he deserves NO LESS than 6 months jail time - maybe more - maybe even the max.

I don't want to forget the fact that what he made up caused division and hatred and that was his intent. The left called for the maximum sentence to those caught for this crime and now that he has been convicted, he should get the max.

CPUSA

where's the original thread to this story?
I thought Sadpussi promised us updates to this whole thing....

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I think anyone who incited racial tension should get the chair. But that would wipe out the whole Democrat Party and most of the news media.
Once again you’re late to the show, Joe and Mika have been saying this about the “R’s” and Fox News for quite a while. That’s why I watch them, they stay right on the edge of panic at all times.

Hijinx

Real justice would be to make his story true.
Get a couple of skinheads to beat his ass real good and then jail him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

And then he wonders why we laugh in his ridiculous face.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Raised In The Orbit Of The Black Panthers’

The now-convicted felon and his allies in politics and media previously used his claim to push forth progressive social justice issues anyway.

Smollett was possibly only practicing what he learned from his mother’s friends — break the law to advance leftist causes which stoke racial division. By the actor’s own admission, his mother Janet was close with communist Angela Davis.

In a 2016 interview titled, “The Smollett Family Business: Acting and Activism,” Smollett told the New York Times that his mother was actively involved with militant black activists:

“My mom was in the movement with Bobby Seale and Huey Newton, and one of her first mentors was Julian Bond,” Mr. Smollett said of the Black Panther founders and the civil rights leader. “To this day, Angela Davis is one of her dearest friends. We’ve spent Mother’s Day with Angela.”