just a thought that makes you think hummmmmm....

GregV814

I have a relative who was born in the mid 1940's. Her mother had a troubled pregnancy or two. She was given some drugs by her ob/gyn and delivered 5 children and after that, was done. Two of her children are women. Later, neither could conceive, their bodies were "empty". Modern technology in the 1970's said the drugs her doctor prescribed back then, changed their reproductive organs.
A guy I know, has three sisters born about the same time in the 1940's. Two couldn't conceive but the third, has had several cancers, significant hemmoraging as a teen and is terminal with a brain tumor now.
His mother was given experiemental pregnancy drugs too......

So, I wonder, because this CoVid pandemic, ... , what are the long term effects of these vaccines? Was this no more than a worldwide effort to control/stop population explosions??

I don't know.

UglyBear

Had similar thoughts/ fears.
I’m done having kids, and needed to get the jab to keep my job.
No way are we giving the experimental jab to our kids, for the reasons you stated above.
It kinda plays out to the “kill the whitey” goal — most productive whites had to get the jab, while the POCs are vaccine hesitant and will not be forced by anyone. So here ya go.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I have a relative who was born in the mid 1940's. Her mother had a troubled pregnancy or two. She was given some drugs by her ob/gyn and delivered 5 children and after that, was done. Two of her children are women. Later, neither could conceive, their bodies were "empty". Modern technology in the 1970's said the drugs her doctor prescribed back then, changed their reproductive organs.
A guy I know, has three sisters born about the same time in the 1940's. Two couldn't conceive but the third, has had several cancers, significant hemmoraging as a teen and is terminal with a brain tumor now.

So, I wonder, because this CoVid pandemic, ... , what are the long term effects of these vaccines? Was this no more than a worldwide effort to control/stop population explosions??

I don't know.
I hear lots of folks saying things to the effect of 'Oh, it's passed by the FDA now, it's all safe.'
Yet we have had no time to analyze any long term issues associated with any of these vaccines.
Let's just say that the W.H.O. did this once before. In Africa.
Had similar thoughts/ fears.
I’m done having kids, and needed to get the jab to keep my job.
No way are we giving the experimental jab to our kids, for the reasons you stated above.
It kinda plays out to the “kill the whitey” goal — most productive whites had to get the jab, while the POCs are vaccine hesitant and will not be forced by anyone. So here ya go.
To answer everyone's thoughts and questions ....

Just say no!

FDAapproveddrugs.jpg

Louise

I was trying to think of the name of that one. I've known several people over the years that had the effects of that one.

Stay well, mitzi. We are in for a battle that equals 1776. I hope you are a gun owner.

Louise

I don't know.

The NWO has been advancing their crap for 60+ years. I don’t think the covid vax is the first to try to alter the World’s genes. I got my daughter all the vaxs growing up. My daughter was diagnosed with MS 4 years ago: she is 35. There has never been MS in my whole family history. There is something to all of this.I think it had to do with her HPV vax at 12. I should not have gotten her all the vaxxes. I was an idiot. My dot is an anti-vaxxer. Her kids are healthy and thriving.

Here is the history ,,,

https://pharmaphorum.com/sales-marketing/a_history_of_pfizer/

Pharmageddon. Period. And, throw in the opiates. Voila!

And. Pfizer is not requiring employees to get the poison jab. That should tell it all. Period. And, no way, are the Dems and Rinos involved in this crap.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...