"Just because someone is trying to kill you doesn't mean you should kill them"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm really curious as to what prompted the OP.

Was this an article or a live comment?

DaSDGuy

you have me mistaken for someone who gives a shirt ........

I was quoting the complaints I had heard, as far as I am concerned the shooting in Lancaster was justified
My bad. I hadn't heard those comments and misunderstood your point.

SamSpade

:dingding:

Some of the commentary is just ridiculous. "Attacking a cop with a knife shouldn't be a death sentence!"

:crazy:

Phrase it thus - show the pic of the nutcase with the knife -

"This man is coming at you and saying he will kill you - you have a gun and about two seconds - "

What do you do? Sorry, too late, you're dead. Thanks for playing.

SamSpade

If Someone had already take a shot at me of if they were threatening to and I could get them first, they would be dead meat.

This is more or less what happened to the first guy RIttenhouse shot. He's running away from an "unarmed guy" who is chasing and threatening him - even though he has a gun - and hears a shot. Or two. He turns and unloads.

Poor guy. Got shot.

But why was he chasing him down the street? He'd already been screaming at him, saying "just shoot me" and got enraged when Kyle tried to put out the fire the mob somehow thought they were entitled to start.

BernieP

Resident PIA
and the left eats this crap. Let me see if I can recall the exact story I heard on the radio today.
DC has had 11 officer involved shootings that resulted in death in the last 4 years.
They recently had their first one this year, some young black male.
But the city auditor is going to open an investigation into the police departments use of force.

What makes this even more ridiculous is that politicians and judges have declare that the following are either deadly force and/or items that are banned - no longer available as a resource.
  • Bean bag Rounds
  • Rubber Bullets
  • Tear Gas
  • CS Gas
  • Batons
  • Tasers
Don't strike the suspect, don't take them to the ground.....

Cops are just supposed to ask them politely if they wish to comply with their request to detain them.

But also, don't pull over, chase or have any interaction with anyone who does not wish to be stopped.

I think we should all do as we want, when the flashing lights come on, just keep on doing what you were doing.
If they do force you to stop, your excuse is that President Obama said we didn't really have to comply with your orders.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Toxick

Splat

You're making fun, but it's true.

Have you ever even tried to talk to someone who's trying to kill you? Or is it always shoot first and ask questions later? My guess is that you - and all of you right wing *******s - are SFaAQL people and, frankly, it's disgusting.

When confronted with someone in a murderous rage, your first instinct should be to try to talk to that person. 9 times out of 10 they're just having a bad day, the 10th time is usually that they're mentally disturbed, and those people should be helped instead of having their heads blown clean off.

But if someone is just having a bad day and bursts out of their front door swinging a kitchen knife around and chases you up the sidewalk, YOU could be the reason that person ends up in a better mood, and ends up sleeping better that night, instead of dead. All you have to do is talk to them. Even the attempt itself is usually enough to sooth the most berserk of armed psychotic maniacs and will ensure that two people will be walking away from the confrontation instead of just one.

My motto is: If someone one wants to ax you, ax them first - ax them what's wrong.

All they need is empathy. You don't know what they're going through. Maybe when they tried to loot Target, ALL the big screen TV's were looted already!! Did you ever think of that? NO - you only think about yourself. That's enough to send anyone into a downward spiral that ends up with rabidly chasing strangers or cops down the street with a ginsu. One day that could be YOU - I just hope the person whose carotid you choose to sever has some empathy and tries to talk to you, instead of willy-nilly defending themselves.

DaSDGuy

You're making fun, but it's true.

Have you ever even tried to talk to someone who's trying to kill you? Or is it always shoot first and ask questions later? My guess is that you - and all of you right wing ***s - are SFaAQL people and, frankly, it's disgusting.

When confronted with someone in a murderous rage, your first instinct should be to try to talk to that person. 9 times out of 10 they're just having a bad day, the 10th time is usually that they're mentally disturbed, and those people should be helped instead of having their heads blown clean off.

But if someone is just having a bad day and bursts out of their front door swinging a kitchen knife around and chases you up the sidewalk, YOU could be the reason that person ends up in a better mood, and ends up sleeping better that night, instead of dead. All you have to do is talk to them. Even the attempt itself is usually enough to sooth the most berserk of armed psychotic maniacs and will ensure that two people will be walking away from the confrontation instead of just one.

My motto is: If someone one wants to ax you, ax them first - ax them what's wrong.

All they need is empathy. You don't know what they're going through. When they tried to loot target but ALL the big screen TV's were looted already Did you ever think of that? NO - you only think about yourself. That's enough to send anyone into a downward spiral that ends up with rabidly chasing strangers or cops down the street with a ginsu. One day that could be YOU - I just hope the person you choose to sever their carotid has some empathy and tries to talk to you, instead of willy-nilly defending themselves.
Watch The body cam video. At the rate the psycho was charging you have about 1.2 seconds to talk to them. Put on the uniform and do the job since you are so all knowing.

We'll send flowers.