Just got back from the

Duckz

BZ the clinic sounds like it was amazing! Maybe next year me and Big Linc can come with you. Did you ride or audit?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
BZ the clinic sounds like it was amazing! Maybe next year me and Big Linc can come with you. Did you ride or audit?

Avapie rode while I was photographer, note taker, and video person. It was really great watching her get to take with Frank and then learn so much from the other two sessions after Avapie rode. Sounds like I really missed out on the good stuff today.

Willow is still trying to get her feet back in shape. Hopefully I can take her for a spin in the next few days. It has almost been 6 weeks since her shoes had to be pulled. :jameo:

I think Willow and Lincoln need to make a date with Frank for next year!! :cartwheel

It really was a great clinic. So relaxed and very personal attention. During lunch break Frank came over and sat on the drink coolers to chat with everyone.

avapie

Did you get my PM about the link to the pictures and video? It would be more fun if you where staying!! :starcat::huggy:

Yes! Thank you so much. I was so happy to watch the video where we rode the canter poles to the low vertical. I am finally staying centered over shadow in the air. I'm rarely ahead or behind her. We've come a long way over the past two years. Shadow, Sadie and you taught me sooooo much. Selling her will be tough, but down the road, I'll share something with the Gauger. Besides, Shadow is happiest working hard and in the show ring.

Sparks

Avapie rode while I was photographer, note taker, and video person. It was really great watching her get to take with Frank and then learn so much from the other two sessions after Avapie rode. Sounds like I really missed out on the good stuff today.

Willow is still trying to get her feet back in shape. Hopefully I can take her for a spin in the next few days. It has almost been 6 weeks since her shoes had to be pulled. :jameo:

I think Willow and Lincoln need to make a date with Frank for next year!! :cartwheel

It really was a great clinic. So relaxed and very personal attention. During lunch break Frank came over and sat on the drink coolers to chat with everyone.

My willow wants to go too! :starcat:

BZHorseMomE

My willow wants to go too! :starcat:

You should take your Willow this Fall if Big Easy Farm is able to schedule him for the Fall Clinic they were talking about. He really worked each group hard for 2 hrs. straight. It was so worth the $$$$. He hung out talking to everyone during the lunch break.

Oh, Cindy Baker from Garrison Forest School said they still have a few opening for the Greg Best clinic this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I got so much out of the clinic when I audited one of his clinics in the past. He addressed each rider and horse as an individual. He isn't bad to look at either. :hot:

BZHorseMomE

Yes! Thank you so much. I was so happy to watch the video where we rode the canter poles to the low vertical. I am finally staying centered over shadow in the air. I'm rarely ahead or behind her. We've come a long way over the past two years. Shadow, Sadie and you taught me sooooo much. Selling her will be tough, but down the road, I'll share something with the Gauger. Besides, Shadow is happiest working hard and in the show ring.

I'll work on getting the longer videos transferred to CD. I'm glad I got that on tape to. :cartwheel Just wish I had gotten yesterday session on video too. Yes, Shadow is a horse that loves the work that is for sure. I don't see her ever getting bored with her job. :starcat:

I just picked up where Sadie left of with Shadow and your training. :huggy: I'm just glad I was able to teach you before you leave this area. :getdown: Getting to see one of my students get to ride in that type of company at a Frank Madden Clinic was a thrill for me too!!!:getdown: You did Sadie and myself proud. :yay: Just wish you weren't leaving so soon. I learn so much as a trainer from each horse and rider combination. It has really been a pleasure Avapie. I will really miss you. :bawl::huggy:

Last edited:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sounds like FrmGrl is going to get a FREE lesson as part of my client referral appreciation bonus. :yay: :starcat: Plus, I get the bonus of getting to work with Duckz!!!! :cartwheel
Hey I like that, and Shadow will like that. Avapie dont you worry about your girl. She will always have a home here. If you do ever sell her I think she may very well stay put because I just might not give her up:huggy: She is happy working but she will miss her mom. I will miss you guys too. Hopefully you two will be a team again but if not, she is in good hands. I am sad you are leaving though. I wish you could stay!!!

BZHorseMomE

Avapie have a safe move and I will miss ya!!!!:huggy: Please let us know if you are able to find a Hunter/Equitation/Jumper barn when you get out there. :yay: Remember that Eugene is only a 2 hr. drive. :yay: