Just Lose It Challenge

PinnaclePerform

Be careful eating too many bars! Many of them are filled with Matlitol (sugar alcohol), which in turn gives you the runs! Also, I have never heard of a bar "burning" fat???

Get back up on that horse, you can do it. It is a lifestyle but soon you wont even want the stuff you craved.

C

campinmutt

the melaleuca Access bars minimize the effects of adenosine..the chemical that can slow the conversion of fat to energy....so it helps you turn fat to fuel.eat a bar or drink 15 mins before your workout and help burn fat...last up to 2 hours........Their Attain bars have a Crave Blocker , so it helps you feel full. these are great for the kids when they get home from school so they do not pig out on snacks and will be hungry for dinner...

C

campinmutt

I am down 12 lbs since Jan 1...YAHOOOO.....the Access bars sure make a difference.

C

campinmutt

I am ranked 28 out of 500+ in the challenge. I hope to finish in the top 20....our team is ranked 23 out of 90 or so teams

C

campinmutt

That is great .3lbs in 2 weeks is right on track.I have registered for the 3 day walk in october (for breast cancer research) ....60 miles in 3 days...I am up to 6 miles a day now..

C

campinmutt

17lbs down.that is my half way point.I am now ranked 15 out of 714 people !!! Our team is rnked 16 out of 91 teams.....I hope we can keep it up....check out the website viatlityforlife.com