Just me

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Finofan said:
Enjoy I want to see those twin chicklets your getting send me pics when you get home... :huggy:
Is Kiz adopting kids? I may be reading something more into that statement. I have to pack. I am vacating tomorrow. I must go further my knowledge in Florida (of the beach). :razz: Oh WD, I was at Wallyworld last night and I had to laugh at a t-shirt that was made just for you. I would have bought it for you but I wouldn't know how to get it to you. It said, "Even my imaginary friends don't like you", or something like that. :killingme

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
Is Kiz adopting kids? I may be reading something more into that statement. I have to pack. I am vacating tomorrow. I must go further my knowledge in Florida (of the beach). :razz: Oh WD, I was at Wallyworld last night and I had to laugh at a t-shirt that was made just for you. I would have bought it for you but I wouldn't know how to get it to you. It said, "Even my imaginary friends don't like you", or something like that. :killingme

We are so glad you are leaving and hope you don't have access to a computer while you're gone. :smack: This is probably the best thing you've ever done for Southern Maryland -- leave. :buttkick: We're assuming hubby is staying here, right? :huggy: At least that's what he told us! :love: :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
We are so glad you are leaving and hope you don't have access to a computer while you're gone. :smack: This is probably the best thing you've ever done for Southern Maryland -- leave. :buttkick: We're assuming hubby is staying here, right? :huggy: At least that's what he told us! :love: :whistle:
We were trying to get orders out of here, but because you like me SO much we may just stick around for another few years. How was your trip? You never answered the last time I asked. I will not be checking up on you when I am gone. I have way too much to do while I am away and no idle time to play games with you Winnie. I am glad I could make you happy. :huggy:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
We were trying to get orders out of here, but because you like me SO much we may just stick around for another few years. How was your trip? You never answered the last time I asked. I will not be checking up on you when I am gone. I have way too much to do while I am away and no idle time to play games with you Winnie. I am glad I could make you happy. :huggy:

So you're saying hubby is staying, right. :lmao: :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
So you're saying hubby is staying, right. :lmao: :whistle:
Who else would pay the bills? I thought you were keeping your pants on to help save the world from disease? You still haven’t told me about his injury…I have been patiently waiting. Anyone who knows us knows about it. What is the matter? Afraid you will be caught in another lie? :howdy:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
Who else would pay the bills? I thought you were keeping your pants on to help save the world from disease? You still haven’t told me about his injury…I have been patiently waiting. Anyone who knows us knows about it. What is the matter? Afraid you will be caught in another lie? :howdy:

Some things are left better unsaid. :smack: Someday, perhaps, even you will understand that simple concept! :buttkick:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Some things are left better unsaid. :smack: Someday, perhaps, even you will understand that simple concept! :buttkick:
Yes, I understand. You really don't understand what a small town this is since you can't seem to keep your mouth closed. You will bust yourself one day, and then everyone will know. Trust me.

Sorry Fino/Paso/Sybil for ruining another thread. I won't do that again for a while.

Bye everyone. Have a peaceful month without me.