Just One More Saddlery and Tack

Eventer29

As of yesterday they're poof, gone. Phone # doesn't work either. Guess, they're done for good or else they've moved again?

The lady said they were prob done last time I was in there. Last time they closed they tried a little online thing but I guess that didnt go too well. They might reopen if they can find some place affordable but that will be hard to do.

Robin

The lady said they were prob done last time I was in there. Last time they closed they tried a little online thing but I guess that didnt go too well. They might reopen if they can find some place affordable but that will be hard to do.

This is very sad. I frequented Just One More Saddlerys' Prince Frederick Store, Whenever I had spare time on the weekend. Never made it to the Huntingtown Store, hours conflicted with mine.

Tack/Horse Feed Stores are too far and few between. I guess with everyone ordering on line, it hurts the local economy. I know I love my customers and my business. It will be a hard decision to do for us when that time comes too. 18 1/2 years so far, soon to be 5 years for my own business. Met many horse folks, non horse folks and made many friends. I to am ready for retirement.

It takes alot to have and run a business. Support them!

S

Sunkist

This is very sad. I frequented Just One More Saddlerys' Prince Frederick Store, Whenever I had spare time on the weekend. Never made it to the Huntingtown Store, hours conflicted with mine.

Tack/Horse Feed Stores are too far and few between. I guess with everyone ordering on line, it hurts the local economy. I know I love my customers and my business. It will be a hard decision to do for us when that time comes too. 18 1/2 years so far, soon to be 5 years for my own business. Met many horse folks, non horse folks and made many friends. I to am ready for retirement.

It takes alot to have and run a business. Support them!

What kind of business do you have? Is the Huntingtown shop still even open?