Just Some Questions

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
happyappygirl said:
My guess is everybody is a wimp when compared to a person who can hop off and on 17 horses in one day. :dead: WHEW just thinking about that makes me tired.
Who does that? It takes me all day to ride six, but I chit chat and piddle around some. ALL of my students showed up tonight. They are a tough little group! I survived, but I am still cold and I am inside.

K

Katie

Sadielady said:
Who does that? It takes me all day to ride six, but I chit chat and piddle around some. ALL of my students showed up tonight. They are a tough little group! I survived, but I am still cold and I am inside.

They are tough. I took the chicken route out, and didn't ride.

I am riding tonight though.

Eventer29

My kids are doing a bareback lesson tonight! think I'll hop on a furry beast n ride with them.torture the kids while keeping warm myself. works for me.

Thomas99

I think giving the horses some time off isn't to bad! Most good trainers say "that if you taught it well- they will remember". I know- what about keeping them in shape? Ground work- I have been teaching mine to drive and pull tires on the ground. They have the best shoulders and the strongest haunches! I stay warm walking behind! The real kicker- they are TB Jumpers! Boy are they gonna be buff and ready to push over those fences!