Just stopped by the WaWa on Great Mills Rd

TeacherMom

And there were many deputies with vests and possibly swat gear... they were just talking and drinking coffee. My question is.... where did they come from this morning? Did something happen somewhere? It's strange seeing so many in one place.

Have a good day.

And there were many deputies with vests and possibly swat gear... they were just talking and drinking coffee. My question is.... where did they come from this morning? Did something happen somewhere? It's strange seeing so many in one place.

Have a good day.

Training probably.

Preparing for the onslaught of questionable crowds for the weekend activities at Pax and Calvert Museum?

deneale27

They had 2 guys in hand cuffs when I saw them. I think heard on the scanner that they had been doing a investigation and the boy sold to a undercover and met him at wawa for the exchange.

Otter

Nothing to see here

Have a good day.

They're investigating reports of blue jets buzzing the area.